what's it like on deck, temperature wise

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:03 AM.
Bemidji, Minnesota
10 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Going to a Western Caribbean cruise on Monday and just can't quite find out what the weather will be like for us while we are at sea - will we be able to be wearing bathing suits and/or shorts? Will it be hot? I'm talking about the daytimes, I am assuming night times I will need a light sweater....any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Let's hear from you experts!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Calgary
498 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Generally around the high 70's to low 80's if you're sitting in the sun, a little cooler if you're in the shade. There will (almost) always be a nice breeze when you're on deck.

During the day, you'll be fine in a swimsuit or t-shirt and shorts.

At night, you MIGHT need a long sleeved shirt or light sweater/hoodie if it's windy, but I doubt it.

If you plan on lounging on a deck chair in the evenings, there are always blankets and towels available if you find it chilly.

Cheers, P
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
02-12-2012 Caribbean Princess
Oklahoma
6 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
Originally posted by lakamper
Going to a Western Caribbean cruise on Monday and just can't quite find out what the weather will be like for us while we are at sea - will we be able to be wearing bathing suits and/or shorts? Will it be hot? I'm talking about the daytimes, I am assuming night times I will need a light sweater....any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Let's hear from you experts!
I have the same question, although we are going Western Caribbean late September.