Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Barbados

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old April 15th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Barbados Cruise Excursions?

Has anyone used this company?
http://barbadoscruiseexcursions.com/...alVictory.html
I cannot seem to find any reviews of this company in particular on trip advisor and I have only seen people reference it on here. All we care about is being able to swim with sea turtles. My only concern is that it is only $40 per person and this is far less than most of the other excursions I have seen that include sea turtles; it just seems like it might be that addage of 'too good to be true'. We all either just graduated from college or are back in grad school, so money for traveling is generally tight. Any input would be great!

Ad Sponsored By
Old April 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo9085 View Post
Has anyone used this company?
http://barbadoscruiseexcursions.com/...alVictory.html
I cannot seem to find any reviews of this company in particular on trip advisor and I have only seen people reference it on here. All we care about is being able to swim with sea turtles. My only concern is that it is only $40 per person and this is far less than most of the other excursions I have seen that include sea turtles; it just seems like it might be that addage of 'too good to be true'. We all either just graduated from college or are back in grad school, so money for traveling is generally tight. Any input would be great!
Island marketing run excursions on many other cruise ports, and are as reputible as can be. The only thing to keep in mind is that they don't always provide transportation to and from where the excursion begins. Before you make the reservation, find out if they include transportation, or, if they don't, what it would cost to get to the excursion on your own. Happy turtle viewing!

Old April 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Cool Cruiser

Generally, the excursions in the $40 range do not include lunch, and are around 3 hours long.

The excursions around the $100 mark are around 5 hours long and include a lunch.

You can always email them and confirm.

Cheers, P

Old April 15th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the responses! I will contact them about the transportation. I was figuring it would be something like that and I don't care if they don't include food. Thanks again!