1) One reviewer mentions that the drive to the site takes 5 minutes, but nobody says exactly how much time is spent in the water with the stingrays. Any info on that?
2) The Carnival info says that you are given snorkel gear. Is the water really deep enough for snorkeling? Do you snorkel with the stingrays? (My daughter loves to snorkel.)
3) How many people are in each group of the excursion? Is it too many people for what this activity is?
4) Is there a better time of day to do this excursion? One reviewer mentioned being on the last excursion of the day so they got to spend some extra time with the stingrays. Has anyone else had this happen to them on the last tour?
5) The price for this excursion on our cruise is $35. That seems like a lot of money for less than 1 hour of actual time spent in the water with the stingrays, especially if there are a lot of people. Agree or disagree?