Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default Triumph: Just back..

I am just back from the Triumph, if anyone has any questions. I plan to post a thorough review, but not for a few days.

A few initial comments:
We went in with VERY LOW expectations. We were actually a bit worried. We have gone on 8-day cruises before, so the 5-day we were worried would be a booze cruise, we had heard Texas cruises may be a bit trashier (we are originally from Texas), we knew the ship was old, Carnival food standards are dropping, etc.

Well the worry was for nothing. THIS WAS PROBABLY OUR BEST CRUISE YET. It was absolutely fabulous.

To address the concerns: This was not a booze cruise. We noticed no difference in the behavior of people from 8-days. People did drink and have fun, but it wasn't a drunk ship. As with all of our cruises we assume the kids are downstairs rowing the ship, because we didn't see many but heard there were 700 or so.

We did notice almost everyone was from the South. Very few non-"home port" cruisers. We met no one from New England or the Midwest, one couple from Colorado. Many people around the ship would yell to us "Hey! Iowa!" because it was that unique. However, it was not a trashy redneck cruise. It was probably the friendliest cruise we've been on (which the south is known for). There were lots of casual clothes and tattoos (though oddly in the comedy club the comedian couldn't find enough people with them to do his joke about them) but no trashy behavior.

The old ship wasn't really a problem. It seemed the same as all the other. Our sink had a crack in it, and the water ran hot/cold a bit, but there was no apparent wear and tear that made a difference. The decor was Carnival style, but fine. The dining room in the middle is stupid, but same as the Freedom, so we knew the way around. We didn't spend much time on the Lido, but never found the lines to be overwhelming.

Carnival food: well, I'm not sure. I often couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, but enjoyed the Indian Vegetarian most nights- on our last cruise when that happened, I just ate vegetables. I would say that the food remains good banquet food- in our cruising time, it was never gourmet. We did the Chef's table, and it was a phenomenal experience (and I don't drink), well worth the price. The biggest disappointment of the cruise was that there was never any Creme Brulee (or escargot or Tom Kai Guy). Oh, and that we weren't able to get room service to pick up the phone, so we never got that.

The entertainment staff was great, the ports were wonderful- if you can, I would highly recommend Triumph 5-day out of Galveston. I really did not expect to come back raving.
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #2  
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:51 PM
drosphot's Avatar
drosphot drosphot is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Georgetown, TX
Posts: 918
Default

We did the 4 night over Easter weekend and I have to agree with you on your points. Excellent ship and staff. I had totally forgotten about the Tom Kai Guy soup from our cruise last August on the Conquest!

We had a great time and I even won some cash on the slots for once! Jose the casino bartender is awesome.
__________________
drosphot, bka dropshot, with poor typing skills...

What I'm doing:
Carnival Magic- November 30, 2014 - Western Caribbean - Another 4J on the Lido - Going to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel!

What I've done:
Carnival Conquest - May 7, 2006 - Western Caribbean - First cruise and it's an AFT WRAP!!! Cabin 6452 Then GF now DW Birthday Cruise
Carnival Ecstasy - October 12, 2006 - Western Caribbean- inside cabin... "Is the sun up?" My Birthday Cruise
Carnival Miracle - November 19, 2010 - Southern Caribbean, Grand Turk, DENIED! Too windy to dock - Cabins 6323/6321... Thanksgiving Miracle Family Cruise - Favorite cruise so far!
Carnival Conquest- August 7, 2011 - Western Caribbean - Cabins 8449/8435... Charlie Hodge Halftime Show Comedy Conquest Cruise with the family
Carnival Triumph - April 5, 2012 - Western Caribbean - Cabin 7419 - 4-day to Cozumel, just me and the DW and made great new friends!
Carnival Magic - August 5, 2012 - Western Caribbean - Cabin 8469/8421 - Ernesto couldn't divert us! Diving was incredible!
Carnival Magic - January 13, 2013 - Eastern Caribbean - Lido Inside Cabin 10222 - Cheers! Program was a blast!
Carnival Magic- December 1, 2013 - Western Caribbean - - 4J Cabin 9201 - DW turned Platinum!!!
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:51 PM
cruisebarbie cruisebarbie is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 437
Default

Great to hear--we are doing the 5-day trip in September. What did you do in Progreso? We have never been there and trying to decide. Will you be posting the fun times?
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM
vivavegas vivavegas is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carolina
Posts: 8,550
Default

Thanks for the quick report! Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise.
__________________


1/8/15 Eurodam (Smooth Jazz Cruise)
11/8/14 Breeze (Feelin' the Breeze Part 2)
1/12/14 Eurodam (Smooth Jazz Cruise)
10/10/13 Victory B2B (Victory is Mine)
1/13/13 Westerdam (Smooth Jazz Cruise)
11/24/12 Breeze (Feelin' the Breeze)
1/15/12 Westerdam (Smooth Jazz Cruise)
12/4/11 Miracle (x-mas on the beach)
1/16/11 Noordam (Smooth Jazz Cruise)
9/18/10 Fantasy
9/20/09 Sensation
11/08 Westerdam (Dave Koz & Friends)
2008 Caribbean Princess
10/2/06 Celebration
10/9/05 Destiny
2002 Costa Cruise Line



Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old April 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisebarbie View Post
Great to hear--we are doing the 5-day trip in September. What did you do in Progreso? We have never been there and trying to decide. Will you be posting the fun times?
We didn't save the fun times, but if you are looking for anything in particular, I can see if I can remember it. The things that were different is that we don't think there was a Carnival Legends show, and no superstar Karaoke (live band), no dance class on the second sea day, and there is a midnight Burlesque show (though except for a couple of dirty jokes, it wasn't much different from the normal shows- they wear skimpier costumes than I recall on other ships.)

In Progresso we did the Uxmal ruins and they were fantastic. Not good for someone without good mobility- as there was a lot of walking, and steps. The drive was 90 minutes on an air conditioned bus (we booked from Carnival) and we had 3 hours at the site. Half was a guided tour, and then we got to roam and climb one of the pyramids. We heard from those who when to Chichen Itza that the drive was too long and while it was neat, not quite worth it, so I think we made the right choice. Lots of people said they had good beach days, but the beaches are gulf coast ones, not Carribean.

You didn't ask- but in Cozumel we went snorkeling at Dzul-Ha/Money Bar and it was phenomenal. We heard great things about the Dolphin swim at chakanab park too.
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old April 19th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Grammie1950's Avatar
Grammie1950 Grammie1950 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 111
Default

Skittl1321, thanks for the quick and great review. Glad to hear you had a good time. We are sailing on the Triumph, May 3rd. We sailed the Triumph, last year in July from NOLA. The ship and crew seemed a little tired then. But we had a good cruise anyway. I think the Triumph was in dry dock before she came to Galveston. And we have heard good reports since she’s been in Galveston. Looking forward to a weekend get away. And glad to hear you didn’t find us Texans so trashy.
__________________
Carnival Jubilee ** Sept. 2002
Carnival Imagination ** Dec. 2002
Carnival Imagination ** Aug. 2003
Carnival Miracle ** June 2004
Carnival Valor ** Feb. 2005
Carnival Conquest ** Oct. 2005
Carnival Ecstasy ** April 2010
Carnival Ecstasy ** Dec. 2010
Carnival Triumph ** July 2011
Carnival Triumph ** May 2012
Carnival Magic ** May 12, 2013
Carnival Triumph ** Nov. 28, 2013
"Never met a cruise I didn't like."
Andy and Sharon (aka Papi & Grammie)
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:54 PM
TXSAIL's Avatar
TXSAIL TXSAIL is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 669
Default

Don't look for exactly beautiful water in Progreso , as it is in the gulf. We have been there several times and will be going back soon. We go down to the main drag along the beach and find a restaurant like Buddy's and sit out on the beach and the waiters bring us food and beer. Don't do the Corona beach break, as it is a dud , right by the bridge pier. Last time we took a private cab from the ship to Merida for a total of $70 for 4 of us , and really enjoyed it. A lot of people go to the ruins, but we don't. The ship bus tour to Merida is $49 PP , so you can do twice as good on your own, drink beer in the cab on the way , I will attach a couple of photos of Progreso and Merida. Have fun !
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisebarbie View Post
Great to hear--we are doing the 5-day trip in September. What did you do in Progreso? We have never been there and trying to decide. Will you be posting the fun times?




__________________
Cruising Days Are Over, Next Up Riviera Maya and Punta Cana DR
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammie1950 View Post
And glad to hear you didn’t find us Texans so trashy.
I grew up in Austin - so I'm one too (I just think I've been away long enough that I may be losing the title!) People always say they are redneck cruises, and while there were very few people from all around the US/Canada like our other cruises, we didn't find the demographic to be much different!

(Though I did meet a girl who could open a bottle of beer with her molars... but she was from The Woodlands, so that isn't very redneck...)
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Rudyard's Avatar
Rudyard Rudyard is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,113
Default

Looking forward to the rest of your review as I'll be on Triumph in a few months.
__________________


RCCL Mariner 2/19/2012
Carnival Triumph 11/1/2012
Carnival Triumph 11/4/2013
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:02 PM
PathfinderEss's Avatar
PathfinderEss PathfinderEss is online now
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orange County, Calif
Posts: 15,225
Default

Thanks for your review, glad you had a good cruise.
__________________
<img src=http://www.hollandamerica.com/images/5starMariner.gif border=0 alt= />
Melodie

Admiral-1-cruise
Holland America-42-cruises
Carnival-1-cruise
Celebrity-4-cruises
Crystal-1-cruise
Princess-3-cruises
Royal Caribbean-2-cruises
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:07 PM
stepha06 stepha06 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 397
Default

Thank you for posting this, we are sailing on the triumph in June and again in August. Looking forward to it.
__________________


2/20/2006 Carnival Elation Cozumel 5 days- What started this addicition!

5/27/2011 Carnival Imagination Nassau 3 days- Wedding Vowal renewal cruise!

8/29/2011 Carnival Fascination Key West & Nassau 5 days- Family Vacation with my parents! Also Matthews first cruise.

6/18/2012 Carnival Triumph Cozumel 5 days- Dylans first cruise (6 months old) and our family vacation.

8/27/2012 Carnival Triumph Cozumel 5 days- Just cause we want to!

02/24/2013 Carnival Magic Jamaicia, Cayman Islands, cozumel 7 days!- just want to get away. Cruising with the kids and my mom.

2/13/2014 Carnival Breeze Aruba 8 days- First group cruise!



Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
jbhudson jbhudson is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 112
Default

Thanks for the quick review!! I'm glad you had a great time. We were on the Triumph in January and I go again with a group of friends in 9 days!! I thoroughly enjoyed my time on it!!

We went to Dzibilchaltun when we were in Progreso. We went through Autoprogreso and signed up for it as soon as we got off the ship (you can't miss the autoprogreso people, they all had on yellow shirts). It was absolutely AMAZING, my kids loved it and talk about the Mayan ruins they saw all the time. It was only about a 25 minute drive.
__________________





Carnival Triumph- 10/26/2013
Carnival Magic- 11/11/2012
Carnival Triumph- 4/28/2011
Carnival Triumph- 1/30/2011
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM
cruisebarbie cruisebarbie is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSAIL View Post
Don't look for exactly beautiful water in Progreso , as it is in the gulf. We have been there several times and will be going back soon. We go down to the main drag along the beach and find a restaurant like Buddy's and sit out on the beach and the waiters bring us food and beer. Don't do the Corona beach break, as it is a dud , right by the bridge pier. Last time we took a private cab from the ship to Merida for a total of $70 for 4 of us , and really enjoyed it. A lot of people go to the ruins, but we don't. The ship bus tour to Merida is $49 PP , so you can do twice as good on your own, drink beer in the cab on the way , I will attach a couple of photos of Progreso and Merida. Have fun !






Thanks so much for the info. Buddy's sounds great to us! We are looking for a nice relaxing beach day.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:22 PM
cruisebarbie cruisebarbie is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittl1321 View Post
We didn't save the fun times, but if you are looking for anything in particular, I can see if I can remember it. The things that were different is that we don't think there was a Carnival Legends show, and no superstar Karaoke (live band), no dance class on the second sea day, and there is a midnight Burlesque show (though except for a couple of dirty jokes, it wasn't much different from the normal shows- they wear skimpier costumes than I recall on other ships.)

In Progresso we did the Uxmal ruins and they were fantastic. Not good for someone without good mobility- as there was a lot of walking, and steps. The drive was 90 minutes on an air conditioned bus (we booked from Carnival) and we had 3 hours at the site. Half was a guided tour, and then we got to roam and climb one of the pyramids. We heard from those who when to Chichen Itza that the drive was too long and while it was neat, not quite worth it, so I think we made the right choice. Lots of people said they had good beach days, but the beaches are gulf coast ones, not Carribean.

You didn't ask- but in Cozumel we went snorkeling at Dzul-Ha/Money Bar and it was phenomenal. We heard great things about the Dolphin swim at chakanab park too.
Thanks for the info! Did the Triumph have a serenity area? I wasn't sure if it had any of the updates that the other ship had. Also, how was the piano bar?
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:50 PM
tootsiebit's Avatar
tootsiebit tootsiebit is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 2,506
Default

Hope I can get an answer to this without anybody chiming in on the smoking situation, but all I want to know (if anyone knows) is: Can you still smoke on the lido deck on the one side of the ship that allows you to...sailed back in October and are planning another sail again in October, and just wondering if they have changed the smoking areas on the Triumph or not. Actuallyknowing one way or another will decide if I go with another inside on the Lido or if I will need to book a balcony this time in order to have a place to relax with my book and cigarettes. Again, this is just a question for me personally to know before I book, and I really don't want anyone to answer with anything but the info asked for if that's okay. Thanks in advance to anyone who may have an answer
__________________
TOOTSIE
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.”
Jimmy Buffett, A Pirate Looks at Fifty


Carnival Destiny-1st Cruise Ever-
July 19, 1998
Carnival Celebration-July 2, 2001
Carnival Triumph- October 24,2011
Carnival Triumph- January 19,2013


Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old April 20th, 2012, 07:44 AM
kwbrad kwbrad is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 799
Default

Thanks for the quickie review, we are going May 3rd and I am always looking for info! Can you tell me a little more about the chef's table? We signed up for it and are really looking forward to it!
__________________
Upcoming: Navigator of the Seas March 2014

Past Cruises:

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas August 2007
Carnival Ecstasy May 2008
RCCL Mariner of the Seas August 2008
Carnival Ecstasy October 2009
Carnival Conquest July 2011
Carnival Triumph May 2012
RCCL Mariner of the Seas March 2013
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:04 AM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisebarbie View Post
Thanks for the info! Did the Triumph have a serenity area? I wasn't sure if it had any of the updates that the other ship had. Also, how was the piano bar?
No Serenity area.
There were lounge chairs down on the promenade (?) deck though if you wanted some quite, and the back of the Lido wasn't so loud. We weren't up there much but a family at lunch said there was no problem finding a seat- the problem was staying in it, because it was so windy.

The Piano bar was ROCKING! Crowded (but we found seats everytime) and lots of participation. The guy who sings did a great job, though some people complained about his accent, since he couldn't enunciate all the songs real well. He did impressions too.
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14

Last edited by skittl1321; April 20th, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:07 AM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsiebit View Post
Hope I can get an answer to this without anybody chiming in on the smoking situation, but all I want to know (if anyone knows) is: Can you still smoke on the lido deck on the one side of the ship that allows you to...sailed back in October and are planning another sail again in October, and just wondering if they have changed the smoking areas on the Triumph or not. Actuallyknowing one way or another will decide if I go with another inside on the Lido or if I will need to book a balcony this time in order to have a place to relax with my book and cigarettes. Again, this is just a question for me personally to know before I book, and I really don't want anyone to answer with anything but the info asked for if that's okay. Thanks in advance to anyone who may have an answer
I don't smoke, so I don't actually know. I will say that the amount of smoking didn't bother me, but I do know I saw people smoking on the Lido, and they had ash trays, so it is allowed. I also saw people standing and smoking in the casino, despite the sign saying you must play to smoke. I also recall that there was a man in the MIDDLE of the Lido (under a little awning that is up for no apparent reason) smoking a cigar during the movie on the port day. They must not do anything unless someone complains.

There is apparently a lounge you can smoke in, but I don't know which one- as we never came across it. People were smoking but much less than other cruises.
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:12 AM
skittl1321 skittl1321 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwbrad View Post
Thanks for the quickie review, we are going May 3rd and I am always looking for info! Can you tell me a little more about the chef's table? We signed up for it and are really looking forward to it!
Will have pictures in my main review (have to wait to get back home- still on vacation through sunday)...

The Chef met us in the lobby and we took a short galley tour. He explained their operations then we stopped at a table for some little bites and champagne (I had Diet Coke). We had 4 different appetizers, and unfortunately were not allowed pictures in the galley. Then we went and made warm chocolate melting cake (I got to stir...introduce yourself to the chef first- that's how I was picked. No one else said their name when he introduced himself.)

After that we went to the library. There were 4 sous chefs and a bar waitress. They plated all the food in the library. The chef stayed with us 90% of the night, and served the food as well as describing it. He only disappeared for a few minutes while an excellent magician entertained us. (The magician is a waiter, and also sings "That's amore" as a solo in the dining room- it was fantastic.) We ate 8 courses, I think. I have pictures of all of that to come.

If there is anything you can't or won't eat- make the request. My meal was alcohol free, another woman had no fried foods, and a third no fish. They go above and beyond to give you a meal you enjoy.
__________________
Carnival Spirit- Mexican Riveria 01/01//08
Carnival Freedom- Eastern Carribean 01/01/11
Carnival Triumph- Progesso/Cozumel 4/14/12
Planned:
[strike]NCL Jewel- Western Carribean 12/8/13[/strike]
Celebrity Xpedition- Galapagos 9/28/14
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:34 AM
kwbrad kwbrad is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittl1321 View Post
Will have pictures in my main review (have to wait to get back home- still on vacation through sunday)...

The Chef met us in the lobby and we took a short galley tour. He explained their operations then we stopped at a table for some little bites and champagne (I had Diet Coke). We had 4 different appetizers, and unfortunately were not allowed pictures in the galley. Then we went and made warm chocolate melting cake (I got to stir...introduce yourself to the chef first- that's how I was picked. No one else said their name when he introduced himself.)

After that we went to the library. There were 4 sous chefs and a bar waitress. They plated all the food in the library. The chef stayed with us 90% of the night, and served the food as well as describing it. He only disappeared for a few minutes while an excellent magician entertained us. (The magician is a waiter, and also sings "That's amore" as a solo in the dining room- it was fantastic.) We ate 8 courses, I think. I have pictures of all of that to come.

If there is anything you can't or won't eat- make the request. My meal was alcohol free, another woman had no fried foods, and a third no fish. They go above and beyond to give you a meal you enjoy.
Thanks for the info! It sounds fabulous! I have read several reviews of the chef's table but not many on Triumph so it is nice to hear from someone who has experienced it on the ship I will be on.
I look forward to your full review!
__________________
Upcoming: Navigator of the Seas March 2014

Past Cruises:

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas August 2007
Carnival Ecstasy May 2008
RCCL Mariner of the Seas August 2008
Carnival Ecstasy October 2009
Carnival Conquest July 2011
Carnival Triumph May 2012
RCCL Mariner of the Seas March 2013
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.
Check Cruise Prices
Cruise Line:
Destination:
Month:
Compare deals from top travel sites
Loading vendors ... please wait.
No vendors are available. Try selecting options