Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Seabourn Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Seabourn Cruise Line Read Luxury Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you!

Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:58 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default All is good on the Sojourn!

Just to get a bit caught up, we have had a wondeful time! Livorno was great, and we were out all day - so quite a bit exhausted when we got back. But when we got to our suite, there was 2 glasses of champagne waiting with caviar! SURPRISE!

The service here is the BEST! We went the the Captain's Introduction's which was followed by the Sojourn Singers and Dancers in "Encore." What a GREAT show!

Then last night, had dinner in the Patio Grill (yes, it WAS chilly, but they give you blankets to wrap in ) where we had the Fillet Mignon and 3 of the biggest Nigerian Shrimps we've EVER seen! Simon kept us full of wine, (he's such a joy) and Chef Aaron once again kept us happy and full! Ok, I can't forget Mario who took care of everything!

The show last night was Steve Stephens, an hysterical comedian who sings some and plays the trumpet! He had us ALL laughing and singing along!

Have I said it too much??? WE LOVE SEABOURN!

Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:10 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by highseas53 View Post
Just to get a bit caught up, we have had a wondeful time! Livorno was great, and we were out all day - so quite a bit exhausted when we got back. But when we got to our suite, there was 2 glasses of champagne waiting with caviar! SURPRISE!

The service here is the BEST!

Then last night, had dinner in the Patio Grill (yes, it WAS chilly, but they give you blankets to wrap in) where we had the Fillet Mignon and 3 of the biggest Nigerian Shrimps we've EVER seen! Simon kept us full of wine, (he's such a joy) and Chef Aaron once again kept us happy and full! Ok, I can't forget Mario who took care of everything!

We would never have guessed!!!!!

Now please don't you start going on about the NS!!!

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Cool Cruiser

Sounds wonderful. So nice to have a blankie to use while having what sounds like a delish dinner.

K

Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:

The service here is the BEST! We went the the Captain's Introduction's which was followed by the Sojourn Singers and Dancers in "Encore." What a GREAT show!

Then last night, had dinner in the Patio Grill (yes, it WAS chilly, but they give you blankets to wrap in ) where we had the Fillet Mignon and 3 of the biggest Nigerian Shrimps we've EVER seen! Simon kept us full of wine, (he's such a joy) and Chef Aaron once again kept us happy and full! Ok, I can't forget Mario who took care of everything!

The show last night was Steve Stephens, an hysterical comedian who sings some and plays the trumpet! He had us ALL laughing and singing along!

Glad to hear that Simon is still with Seabourn. As I remember, he was really good! Is Adam also on board?

Love Steve Stephens. How many shows is he doing? He did three on an Odyssey cruise in the Caribbean (including Liars Club) and got funnier with each show as he worked out how far he could go with his audience. Try asking him to demonstrate the difference between a Japanese accent and a Chinese one (warning: not politically correct).

Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
Cool Cruiser

Fairbourn, you wouldn't deprive the rest of us the reassuring knowledge that the Nigerian Shrimp are still delighting the tastebuds, would you? Or would you rather somone just posted a picture, rather than painting a thousand words

2015: Oceania Marina: Cape Town to Rio de Janeiro
2015: Seabourn Quest: Route of the Conquistadors (Manaus to Caribbean to FLL and TA to Barcelona)
2014: Celebrity Eclipse: Icelands and Fjords (Round trip from Southampton)
2013: Seabourn Quest: Route of Magellan (TA Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro)
2012: Grand Princess: Canary Islands (Round trip from Southampton)
2011: Seabourn Quest: Adriatic Coast (Athens to Venice)
2009: Cunard QM2: Southampton to NYC and back
2008: Emerald Princess: Eastern Med and Greek Islands (Venice to Rome)
1964: Cunard Queen Elizabeth to NYC, back on Queen Mary - does that count?!?

Last edited by CraftyEC; April 23rd, 2012 at 01:34 PM.

Old April 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxburgh View Post
Glad to hear that Simon is still with Seabourn. As I remember, he was really good! Is Adam also on board?

Love Steve Stephens. How many shows is he doing? He did three on an Odyssey cruise in the Caribbean (including Liars Club) and got funnier with each show as he worked out how far he could go with his audience. Try asking him to demonstrate the difference between a Japanese accent and a Chinese one (warning: not politically correct).

Steve is doing 2 shows I believe. Adam is still onboard..a waiter correct? Sorry, we are just getting to know everyone's name!

Old April 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherlady48 View Post
Sounds wonderful. So nice to have a blankie to use while having what sounds like a delish dinner.

K
It was nice! We were shaking from the cold so it made cutting the steak MUCH easier! LOL

Old April 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Steve is doing 2 shows I believe. Adam is still onboard..a waiter correct? Sorry, we are just getting to know everyone's name!
He was working in the bar when we were on Sojourn but may well have gone to the restaurant for a different experience.

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:

Highseas...see if Jerry who is famous for his thin crust pizza is in the patio grill! We are trying to find him!!