Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > P&O Cruises ( Australia )

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old April 24th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default favourite healthy food on the Pacific pearl

just thinking about what the P&O pacific pearl has to offer for the [Low fat and low sugar] healthy options and what you found delicious?

B&B&C

Old April 24th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyaussies View Post
just thinking about what the P&O pacific pearl has to offer for the [Low fat and low sugar] healthy options and what you found delicious?

B&B&C
Best thing I at on the Pearl was in the restaurant at dinner each night - the grilled vegetable salad! Was so amazing I ended up having it every second night as my entrée. Not many options for breakfast or dessert that were healthy other than cereal and fruit. Pretty sure it was rare to find brown bread/toast or wasn't at breakfast at all. I had been dieting before the cruise and pretty much let it go during the cruise because there was a lot of cream/milk/cheese/bread kinda meals...and I gained back 3kgs on a 14day cruise