Booking an Azamara cruise while on Celebrity

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:42 PM.
St. Paul MN
2,926 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
My plan is to book a Aug 2013 sailing of the Journey while on board a Celebrity cruise later this year.
My question is will I receive OBC and a one stateroom upgrade in the same catergory as I would if I booked a Celebrity cruise while on board?

If not, what is the advantage of doing an Azamara booking on Celebrity ship?
19,297 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by Azulann
My plan is to book a Aug 2013 sailing of the Journey while on board a Celebrity cruise later this year.
My question is will I receive OBC and a one stateroom upgrade in the same catergory as I would if I booked a Celebrity cruise while on board?

If not, what is the advantage of doing an Azamara booking on Celebrity ship?

There is no OBC. It is a discount off per person. There is also a lower deposit (except for a Suite), but it is not $100.00.
St. Paul MN
2,926 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
jade,
So it is a discount off the price per person for a particular stateroom?

Thank for the information.
5,940 Posts
Joined May 2010
jade,
So it is a discount off the price per person for a particular stateroom?

Thank for the information.
It is a discount off the first passenger per. The discount amount depends on he length of the cruise and the category of cabin chosen. When I booked mine the discount showed up later and the celebrity did not know the amount.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Over one year at sea!

5,940 Posts
Joined May 2010
maxsales,

Did you also transfer your Azamara cruise to a TA after you booked on Celebrity?
The booking was placed with my TA when it was made.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Over one year at sea!

St. Paul MN
2,926 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
maxsales,

Thanks for the information.

I am looking at the Journey sailing from Istanbul in August 2013 or the Constellation in Oct 2013. Would really like to try Azamara.
It also comes down to air price for either of these sailings. I have until Dec when I will be on the Century and make my booking.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.
273 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
When you pre-book a trip on Celebrity be sure to have them note the booking is for all lines (Azamara, Celebrity and/or Royal Caribbean). This gives you added flexibility to use the pre-cruise booking discount on all three lines. If you book just for Azamara, the coupon nay only be used on Azamara, etc.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
shaq