Separate Whale Watching Tour

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:05 AM.
4 Posts
Joined May 2010
I'm trying to decide if my family should do a whale watching tour. We have done a whale watch sailing in the Atlantic from MA. We are cruising on Carnival Spirit with stops in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. We are doing the Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer excursion.

I have two questions, given the above information what would a separate whale watching tour give us and which port would be the best port to book a whale watch.

Thanks,
4 Posts
Joined May 2010
Love asking a question that someone posted while I'm typing the question. I don't know how to delete this post
Syracuse, New York
49,987 Posts
Joined May 2000
You sound like you have little interest in a whale watch and am only considering it, because it is well recommended on this board??? Do YOU have any interest?? The only reason to go again. Never expect more than blows, backs and tails for sightings.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy Alaska travels

[email protected]