I know it is REAL early but I am signing up for the Basel Switzerland to Amsterdam "Castles Along the Rhine" River Cruise for September 15, 2013. One reason I am signing up at this time is due to the GREAT discount of $800 if I book by June 30th of 2012.
My wife and I intend to do some touring of Germany pre-river cruise, by arriving in Berlin (tour) then taking the train to Munich (tour) before also visiting other places like Regensburg and Nuremburg.
Any insight / suggestions etc. into this particular river cruise or any facet of travel in Germany would be much appreciated.
Later I intend to post a Roll Call on the appropriate board here on Cruise Critic.
Click Here to Email Me
- Aug 1993 - Alaska Inside Passage - via Vancouver - 'Original' Star Princess
- July 2009 - Baltics (Dover, England to St.Petersburg, Russia) NCL Jewel
- July 15, 2012 - Alaska Inside Passage - via Seattle - NCL Pearl
- September 1st 2013 - Castles Along the Rhine - Uniworld's 'SS Antoinette'
- June 4, 2014 - Rome/Mediterranean - NCL Epic (roundtrip)
- February 10, 2015 - (Coastal) LA - Ensenada, Mex - Crown Princess (Linda)
- March 27, 2016 - Panama Canal - Miami to San Diego - Celebrity Infinity
- September 30, 2016 - New England (Fall Colors) - Quebec City to Boston - NCL Dawn
- March 9, 2017 - California Coastal - with Catalina Island - Star Princess
- February 16, 2018 - Panama Canal - Miami to Los Angeles - NCL Star
- June 23, 2018 - Alaska Land/Cruise - Fairbanks to Vancouver - Celebrity Millennium
Our Bucket List:
- St. Petersburg to Moscow - 'if things settle down'
- Pacific NW - Columbia River Cruise via American Empress