Taking Liquor onboard the CP

Cruise doggie

I wanted to know if it were possible to bring liquor onboard the Caribbean Princess withour having to "hide" it in our luggage. I have read quite a few threads regarttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;2;0/st/20050618/e/Cruise/k/935e/event.pngding this topic.

I just don't see why people just don't buy it while they are on board...Being from Connecticut, the cost of a liter that Princess charges is right in line for what I would have to pay at the local liquer store...This way I don't have to be worried about being "caught" or having to lug around heavy bottles...You can even send yourself a "gift" and the bottles will be waiting for you in your cabin, although I saw somewhere that it is $2.00 cheaper if you buy it while on board...Even more incentive...I don't mean to sound like I'm coming down on you, I'm not...Just my opinion...

ScooterTrash...

When we were on the Star last fall, they would not let you take liquor bought on board to your room. It would be delivered on last day of cruise.
You have to purchase it as a gift, then they will send it to your cabin on boarding day but you must do this before you board the ship.

There is also one bar onboard designated to sell bottles at the room service rate. Liquor sent as a gift, ordered from room service or purchased at the designated bar can be taken to your room. Liquor from the onboard shops or ports will be held until the last day and delivered to your room

Archived