Portofino's Menu

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Keller, TX
1,218 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
Is the menu the same on each ship? I need a copy of one.

As many of you know, We're going on Independence of the Seas next year for our wedding. We are trying to choose between Chops & Portofino's for our reception. We know what to expect at chops, but it's been years since I've been to Portofinos, does anyone have a menu we can look at?

Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

__________________________________________________ __________________________

monarch of the seas . nordic empress . navigator of the seas . mariner of the seas . carnival triumph . empress of the seas . freedom of the seas . oasis of the seas . allure of the seas . independence of the seas . celebrity reflection . serenade of the seas

rci diamond member . purple ribbon cruiser
Manchester, England
186 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
I'm on the indy a week on Saturday and having my birthday meal in Portofinos so i'll try and get a copy for you that i can scan and email.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
McMurray, PA
5,704 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
Here's the menu as it was on the Freedom of the Seas this past March. In addition to the menu items listed below, they also offered a main course entrée of twin lobster tails.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Marc

Keller, TX
1,218 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
Thanks Daghis,

Great help!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

monarch of the seas . nordic empress . navigator of the seas . mariner of the seas . carnival triumph . empress of the seas . freedom of the seas . oasis of the seas . allure of the seas . independence of the seas . celebrity reflection . serenade of the seas

Oklahoma City
10,779 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
On Mariner both in Dec. and in Mar. we were offered "surf and turf" on the first night as an option. I believe that was a first night only special.
Keller, TX
1,218 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
hmmm might see if i can add that in!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature