Labadee waterslide

grossnmoe

Hello- I keep hearing rumors that RCCL is building a waterslide at Labadee can someone confirm this? Also, if the rumor is true do you know when it will be completed? ( i am not taking about the blow up waterslide we have done this in the past).

Thanks for any info.:D

I just got an email from RCCL here is what it says:

Starting in July, a waterslide will thrill with a cascading slide into the bay at Labadee. For the ultimate chill-out in paradise: new cabanas open now in both Labadee and CocoCay. Rental fee is for the full day and includes 2 floating beach mats and luxury resort style lounge chairs and more!

• 2 weeks later...

I see it available to book for $20 (all day) for our Sept 3 visit. I'm sure we'll book it as we've bought everything in Labadee over the years except the "Floating Beach Mat" and the "Labadee T-Shirt" :) Here is the full description from the reservation page (would love to see actual pictures of what RCL soothingly describes as "a stone pathway meandering through the vegetation"!):

Dragon's Splash Waterslide - ZL35

Slip and slide down the newest attraction in Labadee - The Dragon's Splash Water slide. Cool off on this exciting salt water slide that is almost 300 feet long. This fun adventure is available all day at your leisure. HIGHLIGHTS: You'll embark on a short journey into Columbus Coves' forest where a stone pathway meanders through the vegetation, climbing up to the head of the dragon. Slip and slide down this 300 foot long stainless steel custom built creation that ends in a splash in an 18 foot splash zone. Best of all - it's available at your leisure all day.

Minimum Age: 7 Years

Hi Missy:

Did you find out the slide on Royal's page? I did not see anything.

Yes, in my cruise planner and there is was at the top of the available reservations at Labadee. We decided not to book it on line and wait to see it in person.

Missy:D

Archived