SB Club Benefits

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Seabourn Cruise Line

Read Seabourn Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you.

Find Your Seabourn Cruises Roll Call

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:28 PM.
Perth Western Australia
287 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
I had no idea these club benefits existed. I just looked at my account and it turns out I'm a Platinum member. How long has this program been in effect? We have sailed Seabourn for many years and this is the first I have heard of it.

We have friends who sailed Seabourn last year for the first time. They have sailed Silverseas many times and have been loyal to them because they get free laundry. We encouraged them to try seabourn after we arranged the first time cruisers referral. They sailed for 28 days so they are already Silver members and do get some free laundry. Perhaps this will encourage other Silverseas passengers to give Seabourn a try.
2,008 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Originally posted by clarky
I had no idea these club benefits existed. I just looked at my account and it turns out I'm a Platinum member. How long has this program been in effect? We have sailed Seabourn for many years and this is the first I have heard of it.

We have friends who sailed Seabourn last year for the first time. They have sailed Silverseas many times and have been loyal to them because they get free laundry. We encouraged them to try seabourn after we arranged the first time cruisers referral. They sailed for 28 days so they are already Silver members and do get some free laundry. Perhaps this will encourage other Silverseas passengers to give Seabourn a try.
All came into effect on June 1st this year.
Perth Western Australia
287 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
Thanks Seabourntraveller. I know that guests loyal to Seabourn have noted the changes that have been made to what we all have come to know and expect from Seabourn. Some of these changes have not been to our liking but this change in my opinion is a good one.
willington,ct usa
882 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
I know "value" is relative, but does anyone know what exactly a "signature massage" and:a day in the serene spa" consists of and comparably the approximate costs, so I would have a ballpark figure to assess what I want to choose.
Thanks,
Kathy
Gold Coast Australia
104 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
So !
To be absolutely clear - the better half and I are gold members and about to input prefernces for a September cruise. If I tick the 10% tour discount and the Internet options can the BH tick a massage AND the laundry and still get the 10% tours discount. Reason I ask is that when I tick my two (10% plus internet) everything else for me blanks out but BH still has two options UNLESS I also tick the 10% tours for her. A little confusing still.
gloucestershire UK
721 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Originally posted by Seabourntraveller
All came into effect on June 1st this year.
We have cruised only once so far, that was for 18 days. This is the first I have heard of this. I wonder how the system works and how many days you need to benefit for these discounts. Jay.
Bay Area
3,926 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by Jay23
We have cruised only once so far, that was for 18 days. This is the first I have heard of this. I wonder how the system works and how many days you need to benefit for these discounts. Jay.
Now I'm curious. For the past passengers who have never heard of the program are you signed up for Email from Seabourn? I haven't sailed yet and have received an email about this program.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Philadelphia, PA
4,507 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by Jay23
http://www.seabourn.com/pageByName/S...=seabourn.club
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
“If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” — A.A. Milne, “Winnie-the-Pooh”
gloucestershire UK
721 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Today we received the new cards and all the information about the benefits.

This came from Seattle, which explains the delay in learning about this as the postal service to the UK is not that fast. Jay
Nottingham,United kingdom
848 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Hi, also recieved the cards today, SB also claims from SILVER upwards, luggage labels are sent out, wonder if these are coming with the next lot of tickets etc?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Seabourn Legend 29/06/03 ItalianYacht Havens
Seabourn Legend 25/06/04 Yachtsmans Riviera
Regent Navigator 20/09/08 Mediteranean
HAL Eurodam 30/01/10 Caribbean
Ponant Le Boreal 13/05/10 Monte Carlo GP
Seabourn Odyssey 08/08/11 Greece
Silversea Silver Whisper 11/10/11 New England
Seabourn Spirit 02/09/12 Adriatic
Crystal Serenity 09/05/13 Italian idylls
Seabourn Odyssey 12/07/14 Greek Isles & Croatia
Seabourn Odyssey 04/07/15 Turkey & Greek Isles
Azamara Journey 19/08/16 France,Italy,Malta,Greece
Seabourn Odyssey 15/10/16 Greek Isles
2,008 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Originally posted by Tillylovesseabourn
Hi, also recieved the cards today, SB also claims from SILVER upwards, luggage labels are sent out, wonder if these are coming with the next lot of tickets etc?
Tilly they should be mailed out with your Final Documents.
Nottingham,United kingdom
848 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Originally posted by Seabourntraveller
Tilly they should be mailed out with your Final Documents.
Great, thanks xx
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Seabourn Legend 29/06/03 ItalianYacht Havens
Seabourn Legend 25/06/04 Yachtsmans Riviera
Regent Navigator 20/09/08 Mediteranean
HAL Eurodam 30/01/10 Caribbean
Ponant Le Boreal 13/05/10 Monte Carlo GP
Seabourn Odyssey 08/08/11 Greece
Silversea Silver Whisper 11/10/11 New England
Seabourn Spirit 02/09/12 Adriatic
Crystal Serenity 09/05/13 Italian idylls
Seabourn Odyssey 12/07/14 Greek Isles & Croatia
Seabourn Odyssey 04/07/15 Turkey & Greek Isles
Azamara Journey 19/08/16 France,Italy,Malta,Greece
Seabourn Odyssey 15/10/16 Greek Isles
2,008 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Originally posted by Host Dan
I'm looking forward to hearing from club members who have some free internet as part of the club benefit. The limited number of computers on the 3 little sisters most likely will cause some frustration.

Host Dan
Dan on the Sojourn it wasn't that bad at all, mind you they have 10 computers.
South Devon, UK
39 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
We're recently off the Spirit and I had no trouble at all; in fact I never saw another soul in the computer room thoughout the 10 days. I'm embarrassed to say however, that I only managed to use up 15mins of my allowance.
Bay Area
3,926 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by Host Dan
I'm looking forward to hearing from club members who have some free internet as part of the club benefit. The limited number of computers on the 3 little sisters most likely will cause some frustration.

Host Dan
They don't have WiFi?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
England
1,024 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
We have selected the bag of laundry and 10% off excursions (silver members). Does this mean that we get the one bag of laundry but we both (husband and I) get the excursion discount? I just presumed that we got one benefit each.