Graham Seymour Here

Hi All

Firstly Thank you as always for your kind words I am truly happy we have fun together

My Replacement / Fill is onboard - Drew Devine

We have only ever met once before at a conference in Miami and yet getting on like a house on fire. Funny that he is all rested from vacation and ready to go....(anyone who is here through my vacation will have a great time with Drew I'm sure) and I am very tired and READY TO GO !! This is my last 6 month contract.... 4 months from now on

Looking forward to going home seeing the folks, cooking, getting the cars out of storage and driving...roller blading (no laughing...allowed if you see me doing it though).

Will have some exciting news when I return...new stuff I am working on

Lost a good friend a couple of months back Corey Schmidt a former Cruise Director from Carnival. He was hurting inside and took his life, so still getting my head around that, alot of fond memories with him and I miss him, even though we lost touch over the last couple of years...you just never know going on behind the smile. Have some old video footage of us doing comedy improv together which I dig out when I get home and smile..

Another plan of mine to get a "whose line is it anyway" night on the Freedom

Anyway, as always thank you for your kind words, I know I am not everybodies "cup of tea" as we say, But as long as you get my name right ...say what you wish :o) x

Be well

Graham

Good to hear from you , we had a real fun cruise on freedom with you , so sorry to hear about your friend ,it's hard to accept the loss of a life in that manner , so many if onlys .

Good luck in all your future ventures and enjoy your time off , hope to cruise with you again .

Linda x

Sorry for your loss Graham. That's tragic :(

We were happy to spend a bit of time with you last February. Hope all is well for you in the future.

Best Wishes,

G & F

We are very sorry at the loss of your friend. We were on the Freedom on April 15th for our honeymoon. You were the best CD we ever had we may return on April 7th for our 1st anniversary will you be back at that time? Oh and DW Candice still sings the opening to your show. Sometimes in the moring I here her "Let me entertain you". You would always make her laugh.

Good to hear from you!!! I enjoyed your "morning show" on the Independence so much!! Really helped me with the crossing of the Bay of Biscay, the worst two days at sea for us!!!

You are one of the few cruise directors that made my cruising experience different and I thank you for that.

I'm really sorry about your friend.

Enjoy your time off!!

So happy that you posted. I'm very sorry about your friend. That is a very tough thing to deal with. I hope he found his peace.

I hope you have an enjoyable last 4 months before your hiatus.

We have your CD that we purchased last summer on the Freedom. We can still pull that out and watch it and laugh our butts off. We truly enjoyed you as our cruise director. You are a 10 out of 10!

Blessings,

E

Hi Graham

I want to say how sorry I am about the loss of your friend. I myself have been there a few times but I have thankfully received help and when things get bad I now know how to deal with it (watching your DVDs and listiening to you singing Chasing Cars always helps!) You and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Enjoy your vacation and I hope I am lucky enough to sail with you again the for a third time in the future.

All the Best

Jen

I've not had the pleasure of cruising with you, yet - but look forward to it. As others have posted - so sorry to hear about your friend. It is very difficult for friends and family when this happens and as you wrote - you never know what is going on behind the smiles, that is so true.

Take care with the roller blades. I can send photos of my after with them - as I sit in my wheelchair sporting a toe to hip cast. :eek:

Hi Graham, 1st let me say I am sorry about your friend, any loss is hard but that type of loss is worse. 2nd enjoy your rest, we have had you as our CD several times and really enjoy your wit and morning show. Sorry our daughter will miss you on her 1st cruise in 2 weeks. But Drew will be fun. Take care rest up.

Hi Graham,

We sailed with you on the Freedom in May, and you WERE our cup of tea ;) We were saddened to hear you will be on vacation when we sail on the Freedom in September. We know you deserve time off too. Just wanted to say we appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation.

Hi Graham,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. When things like this happen you sit back and re-evaluate life and what you want to do differently. I had some very real health scares this past year and boy did I re-evaluate (thankfully everything is great!). Wayne and I sailed on the Freedom shortly after all that in April while I was healing. You will really enjoy this needed vacation, have a wonderful time and come back rested. We are again sailing on Freedom 10-14, hope to see you then!

Hi Graham.

First of all,sorry to read about your friend.That is just too sad.

Wanted to say,when I was on the FR last Oct,your morning shows started my day off with LOTS of laughs.....You are hilarious!!

Going back on the FR in Sept.Will miss you,but I know Drew and he will be doing a fabulous job too.

Enjoy your holiday!!

Condolences on the loss of your friend. It sounds like a well-deserved and needed break for you. Enjoy yourself, and relax!

Looking forward to sailing with you again in December.

Enjoy, relax and catch your breath.

My prayers going out to you for the loss of your friend. We always assume we will have tomorrow to see our friends and family and tell them how much they mean to us, but we never know what is going to happen. Give your family and friends an extra hug.

Hi Graham,

I'm sure this thread will get long enough for you to keep reading while your on your much deserved, long awaited vacation. You have a HUGE fan following, us included.

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. No matter what was going on inside, I am sure you must have brought him lots of love and laughter and for that I am sure he was appreciative. You are correct you never know what's going on behind a smile. But you also never know how much wonderful impact a person might bring to others. I know on our sailing with you last March, you brought both my husband and I to tears with your 'Chasing Cars'. And for that we are actually very thankful for. When I need to 'go there again', thank you YouTube as I can find your videos.

Enjoy your vacation and time with your friends and family.

Erika

(p.s. Last year you stated you had a new DVD soon to be available but it wasn't ready in March. Is there somewhere Ican order a copy from?)

Graham, my daughter and I were on the Freedom just last week, and I want to tell you how much we loved you as our CD. My 12-year old daughter would hop out of bed just so she could turn on your morning show and get her daily giggles. She loved the Britannia Rock Show, as well...and I have to say, I'm impressed...if you can make my daughter laugh in her teenage moodiness, then that's pretty impressive! She also LOVED the Cupcake Dance. I try to imitate you, but alas - I just don't quite have the Cupcake Dance perfected.

We bought your CD - I'm still looking for my Grum 2000, but oh, well...in the meantime, enjoy your vacation; you deserve it.

I'm very sorry about your friend; sometimes, the pain of depression can be overwhelming, and nothing can make it better. Prayers for his family and friends.

Take care - can't wait to sail the FOS again, and I'll bring my Hubby along this time so he can enjoy the Cupcake Dance.