Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > North American Homeports > East Coast Departures > Florida Departures

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Florida Departures
Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami & Port Canaveral & Tampa

Old July 30th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Do Not Trust Fort Lauderdale Shuttles!!!

Fort Lauderdale Shuttles was a NO CALL NO SHOW
UPDATE: Back from my 7-Day Cruise and despite leaving voicemails and emails, I have yet to receive a call back or message from Fort Lauderdale Shuttles explaining why they were a no call no show! Beware!!!

Back Story:
I arranged and confirmed a shuttle pick up for 3 for July 20th at 8:45pm at the FFL Airport. After several emails and phone conversations, we were all set! Arrive last night (7/20/12) around 8:30pm and immediately sent an email to let them know we were getting our bags. Unfortunately, at 9:10pm after not hearing back from them after several calls and emails, I decided to go with the rental car from Enterprise Car Rental that I reserved as a back up plan! Thank goodness for over planning...lol! Did not let this wrinkle ruin the start of our 7-Day Eastern Carribean Cruise! We are here and ready to sail!

forwarded message:

Date: July 19, 2012 7:19:09 AM EDT
To: XXX@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Message from BlueMail

The tip it's up to you.
PLease keep on your cell phone ,when you arrive.

Walter.dispatcher.
COMM(754)246-1111.

Can you please confirm that the $60 rate includes the tip. Looking forward to using your service tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:42:15 -0600
Subject: RE: Message from BlueMail
To: XXX@hotmail.com

Ok, thank you for your response.
Your confirmation number is #0727.

Walter.dispatcher/sales manager.
COMM(754)246-1111.

Thanks for your immediate response. I would like to secure your services for July 20, 2012. I understand that the cost will be $60. We will be paying in cash. The three of us will be flying in on Southwest Airlines Flight 237 which is expected to arrive at 8:45pm on July 20, 2012. The drop off location is: Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay 1717 North Bayshore
Drive, Miami, Florida, 33132. *Thanks.

Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:49:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Message from BlueMail
To: XXX@hotmail.com

Thank you for confirm in our company.
Your confirmation number is #0772.
The driver will be waiting for your party in the airport on time.
The price will be $60.00 each way, please send me the complete details and let me know if you wish pay in cash or *with your credit card.

We are happy to serve you.

Walter.dispatcher/sales manager.
COM(754)246-1111

Per our conversation, I need a pick up from the Fort Lauderdale Airport at 9:00pm on July 20, 2012 for 3 people. Need to be dropped off at the Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay 1717 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, Florida, 33132.