How do I send a message to John Heald?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:10 PM.
346 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
The quickest way for him to see it is to post it publically on his FB page. I sent him a private message on his blog 2 months ago and still haven't got a response, so I don't know if what you need is time sensitive, if so looks like the FB route is the way to go. Good luck.
Georgetown, Texas
490 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
I found a contact john link at the top of his blog. Im not on Facebook. I haven't heard back though. Its been several days. So will see if it really works.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
10-21-2012 Carnival Magic
06-02-2013 Carnival Magic
359 Posts
Joined May 2012
I wrote to him in his ask john section over 3 months ago, still havent heard back. I heard publicly on fb is a better option.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

September 13, 2014-Carnival Breeze
March 17, 2013- Carnival Legend
September 3, 2012- Carnival Destiny
March 1, 2012- Carnival Legend
September, 4th- Carnival Legend
Orange county CA
7,980 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
I used the Ask John link to ask about a table for our family cruise in Nov (9 people); got a reply from one of his "flunkys" about contacting the matre D' when we boarded (which is not how he replies to people on his blog).

If you want a personal reply Facebook is the way to go.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams), lobster, and creme brulee

------------PAST CRUISES----
ROYAL CARIBBEAN GOLD (3) Mariner (2) & Monarch (1)
Celebrity CLASSIC (1) Millenium (1)
Carnival PLATINUM (25) Elation (1), Pride (1), Splendor (1), Paradise (3), Inspiration (12*) Miracle (2), Imagination (5)
Princess RUBY(6)* Emerald (1) Crown (1) Ruby (4)*
Holland America 1STAR (2) Oosterdam, Volendam
Disney (1) Wonder
(*) Scheduled