Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old August 31st, 2012, 05:23 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Booking shows on Oasis

I have just read here on the forum about per-booking shows on the Oasis how do I do this ?

Sailing on her November 10th this year I have never heard until now I can do this Maybe a little late

Old August 31st, 2012, 06:07 AM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post
I have just read here on the forum about per-booking shows on the Oasis how do I do this ?

Sailing on her November 10th this year I have never heard until now I can do this Maybe a little late

On the RC website at the top go to Before You Board. Then to Pre Cruise Planner. You will see a link for reserving shows. There you will put in your reservation info and be able to book your shows. If you cant find it or have issues with it call RC. Book them all, they are great.

Royal Princess 10 Night Repo Cruise

Last edited by janetz; August 31st, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

Old August 31st, 2012, 08:32 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post

I'll be sailing with you. I booked most of the shows on-line, but had some trouble booking the comedy show. I called Customer Service and they did it for me. It is best to book in advance so that you don't miss out on anything. I spoke with someone who sailed Oasis a couple of weeks ago and she reported that some people couldn't get into the shows because they had not pre-booked. All the entertainment is too goo to miss anything.