Pools on Med Cruises

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Toronto, Canada
1,758 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hi everyone. We are booked on a Spain/Canary Islands 14-night cruise on Adventure of the Seas at the end of September/beginning of October 2013. I expect the weather at that time of year to be around mid-70's based on what I've read. My question is will the pools be filled because there's nothing like sunning oneself on deck and then going for a refreshing dip in the pool. Thanks.
3,722 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
We've been on three Med cruises in November and on all the pools have been filled and open (and used) on each of them.
London
3,872 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
The Pools will be full, and the water cold, that will certainly give you a refreshing dip alright.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
ChipLondon
has cruised with Royal, Celebrity, Princess, MSC, P&O & NCL.
Toronto, Canada
1,758 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Thank you for your responses. This is great news. Being from Canada we are used to swimming in cold lakes. However, I have yet to take the Polar Bear plunge in December/January.