Easter 2013 Fantasy

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Disney Cruise Line
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:00 AM.
73 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
I will be on the Disney Fantasy for 2013. Does anyone know if Disney does anything special for the kids for Easter on their ships? Easter egg hunts? Bunny etc??? I was just curious? Also wondered if anyone else has managed to bring the bunny manage to their staterooms for their kids? We are going to have to try and plan this... Thx
Newark, CA. USA
3,373 Posts
Joined May 2000
Originally posted by gbutzin
I will be on the Disney Fantasy for 2013. Does anyone know if Disney does anything special for the kids for Easter on their ships? Easter egg hunts? Bunny etc??? I was just curious? Also wondered if anyone else has managed to bring the bunny manage to their staterooms for their kids? We are going to have to try and plan this... Thx
Disney NEVER allows costumed characters into a stateroom or hotel room.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mickey M
Cruise Critic Board Host
HostMick@cruisecritic.com

73 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
I wasn't talking about characters coming to stateroom.. I was talking about how to make Easter special for the kids on a cruise ... Placement of baskets etc...... How people did it....
Newark, CA. USA
3,373 Posts
Joined May 2000
I understand now.
The Perfect Gift theperfectgift.cc delivers gift baskets and bon voyage gifts to cruise ships in Port Canaveral. I'm sure that they'll have Easter themed baskets. I haven't used them but I've heard good things about them.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mickey M
Cruise Critic Board Host
HostMick@cruisecritic.com

2,723 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
Originally posted by Host Mick
I understand now.
The Perfect Gift theperfectgift.cc delivers gift baskets and bon voyage gifts to cruise ships in Port Canaveral. I'm sure that they'll have Easter themed baskets. I haven't used them but I've heard good things about them.
I have used them and confrim thier value and the lady who runs it is a loverly caring lady and will do what she can for anyone. She is a FB friend of mine.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Platinum DCL Cruiser. Fantasy/Magic/Wonder-Actually *Done it *and Recently..
  • Disney Magic July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.- Report Here & July 2015 12 Night Northern Europe.
  • Disney Wonder Full blog, - August 2013 Thousands of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt'. Click here
  • Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western.Trip report. Here
  • I have a RCI blog as well here.
  • Disney Magic Cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
  • Over 16 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess
73 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
Thx for responding. So as far as these baskets will these be in the bon voyage choices on the Disney website or is this a separate company that I will have to find? I would love to find more about this for my kids.. Thank you