caribbean Princess - Steam and sauna

eliterror

Hi. Does the Caribbean Princess have a steam or a sauna room? Is there a fee to use this? Is this coed, or would these be located in each changing area for the spa? I remember the NCL steam/saunas were not coed, had showers and lockers to store stuff, and had no fee. I think it opened about 7 or 8 AM.

Regarding the lunch menu in the MDR, do they change daily? I am will be going solo, so if I would like to sit by myself during meals in the MDR, is that possible?

I am very excited to be embarking on Princess soon.:)

thanks!

Hi. Does the Caribbean Princess have a steam or a sauna room? Is there a fee to use this? Is this coed, or would these be located in each changing area for the spa? I remember the NCL steam/saunas were not coed, had showers and lockers to store stuff, and had no fee. I think it opened about 7 or 8 AM.

Regarding the lunch menu in the MDR, do they change daily? I am will be going solo, so if I would like to sit by myself during meals in the MDR, is that possible?

I am very excited to be embarking on Princess soon.:)

thanks!

Yes, there are steam rooms and saunas for both sexes and the changing rooms are not coed. There are showers and lockers and no fees. I'm not sure about what time the ones on the Caribbean Princess open (or close for that matter...).

The lunch menu in the MDR does change daily. You can view the lunch menu that's posted outside the dining room after breakfast. There shouldn't be a problem getting a table for one, but you may have to wait if you show up during peak time.

Archived