Ecstasy is too small a word for this cruise. Our picture review 9/20-24, 2012

jamona2311

This was a dream vacation in the making from about a year ago. My husband is a dairy farmer and the last time we had more than a 3 day vacation was 10 years ago. So, when he said that he had worked out the farming schedule so that we could go on a 10th Anniversary vacation the end of September 2012, I

mentioned a cruise! Now I had been hinting at a cruise for 14 years and he was never interested. Imagine my surprise when he actually said “ yeah sure. We can do that. “ OMG!!!!!!!!! I was beside myself with excitement and got to planning right away. I found Cruise Critic somehow and got busy. Im talking everyday, when ever I had some time, I was on CC. We booked in early December and the count down was on!! I was so prepared thanks to all you wonderful, knowlegeable people, I was not nervous at all when we left. I was ready!!

Our trip began on Tuesday September 18. Terry(DH) had morning milking and chores but was home in plenty of time for us to leave our home in SW Wisconsin for the hour drive to Madison Regional Airport. It was a beautiful day and that really seemed to be the theme for weather the whole trip. Of course that’s not what I had been seeing when looking at the 10 day on line! But thank God that was wrong!

C:\Users\gena\Pictures\ecstasy vaca nikon\DSCN1621.JPG

C:\Users\gena\Pictures\ecstasy vaca nikon\DSCN1623.JPG

We had a 4:30pm flight to Atlanta that we made in plenty of time to enjoy our first drink to celebrate the beginning of our vacation. This was Terrys first flight ever and he made sure to pack some gum just in case. Hha. He did very well and said the only problem he had was during the landings. I could kinda guess when I was like “ Hey look at that!!” and he would not look out the window. Being up in the air was fine though and we loved how the tops of the clouds looked like something outta the North Pole.

C:\Users\gena\Pictures\ecstasy vaca nikon\DSCN1624.JPG

C:\Users\gena\Pictures\ecstasy vaca nikon\DSCN1625.JPG

C:\Users\gena\Pictures\ecstasy vaca nikon\DSCN1626.JPG

Yes I know Im working on that too. The pictures is my problem right now tho. :confused:

I just tried it using Photobucket. On the right hand side of Photobucket was something that said "Direct Link" Only after I had clicked on the picture I had uploaded to it. It gave me an Http to their site. I right clicked and copied it. I then clicked the little picture thingy up top, and highlighted the box to make it empty, then right clicked and pasted.

I unfortunately do not have any experience with Picassa 3, but I do believe you would have to go to the webpage to get the correct web address.

I cant wait to get going on it too! LOL Im sitting here at work wishing I could be home getting it done for all of you.

Trust me I know Ecstasy reviews are hard to find. Months ago I put out a post that said of the best review ever ( something like that ;) ) and I intend to deliver....well at least the best I can. I love details, I love planning.

One warning tho, Im not big on caps, puncuations, spelling and run on etc. this review is for fun, Im not writing my resume. :p:D

Oh, by the way, my name is Gena. I was thinking about that this morning. Put Terrys name in there but not my own! Hha

Archived