Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old September 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Sr. Manager, Community
Cruise Critic

Default Reviews of the Week by cindil, marshhawk, wannaberetired, JudayA_TX and margaretm...

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Cruise Critic Collector Pins-- we hope they enjoy it!

Carnival Ecstasy- Classic Carnival Cruising for Girl's Weekend! by cindil
Overall, we had a great time on this ship and once again, I am impressed with Carnival's ability to offer a fantastic time at a ridiculously low price. read on!

Carnival Legend - Legend Better The Second Time Around by marshhawk
I love leaving from Tampa, as they really do have one of the fastest embarkation processes around!

Riviera - Lisbon to Rome by wannaberetired
We just returned from this cruise and I wanted to make sure I posted a review because it was such a wonderful experience. My husband and I cruised with Oceania last year on the Nautica Athens to Istanbul cruise and loved it. We booked the Lisbon to Rome tour while on board last year (nice discount!) and upgraded from a concierge level veranda to a penthouse 3. Based on our great experiences with Oceania, we booked another cruise for next year - Stockholm to London in Sept, 2013. Continue reading Lisbon to Rome

Star Princess - Seattle to Alaska RT AMAZING by JudyA_TX
I wasn't even sure I wanted to take a cruise. I'm an introvert who needs a lot of "alone time" to recharge my batteries, so the thought of being on a big ship with 3,000 other people didn't sound very appealing. Plus, I'm single and would be traveling alone. I figured that I'd feel odd being a solo traveler on a cruise. But when I got an e-mail from a software company that publishes genealogy software that I have used, describing their annual genealogy conference on board the Star Princess' last cruise to Alaska for the 2012 season, I had to sign up. Given the opportunity to see Alaska, try out cruising, and learn some valuable tips to help my genealogy research, I couldn't say no. More from JudyA_TX

Disney Fantasy - Grandparents/grandsons Disney Fantasy cruise by margaret mackell
My husband and I took our 2 "tween" age grandsons on the gorgeous new Fantasy.We had the great good fortune to stay in 2 adjoining rooms on the concierge level.The boys went to the Edge,the tween center, every night.They met other boys and girls and had great fun there.They enjoyed the Aqua Duck too. Read more....

Congrats to all!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review
Cruise Critic

Follow us on Twitter

Check out thousands of photos in our full-featured Photo Gallery!

Don't miss anything "cruise newsworthy" -- sign up for our weekly newsletter

When your values are clear, your decisions are easy -Roy Disney-

Last edited by LauraS; September 27th, 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Ad Sponsored By