Kudos to Autoprogreso

peptobysmol

I just wanted to give a shout out to AP. November 12 we were in Progreso and I had booked a trip to Dz ruins in the pier shopping area for about 40 people. I got on the bus from the pier to the Bus stop. When I got off, I had forgotten my hat. I didn't think it'd be a problem but the bus to the terminal wasn't going to be the bus we were going to the ruins on. I love my hat, Think Indiana Jones type hat made of leather. I've had that hat for 15 yrs and have traveled most of the caribbean with it so I was sad to see it get "lost" because of my error. I talked to the tour guide right after we got off at the main terminal because I thought their might be something that could be done. Well we had a 2 hour wait before our excursion started. So after we went shopping in Progreso, we returned to the bus terminal. The tour guide, Diego, tapped me on the shoulder and with a smile produced my hat. I was very grateful and showed him as much after the tour was over! Just wanted to share my story for what good service we had on the excursion with Auto Progreso!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived