Conquest cabin 2470

heavenn

Hi.

Does anyone have photos of Carnival Conquest Cabin 2470?

For some reason, when I attempt to view photos on Carnival's website,

the images aren't available for it nor for 2470 on similar ships.:(

There are pictures of 2470 posted at cruise line rooms from Glory and Freedom.

We had this room once on the Glory and it was awesome!!!! My only complaint is that it doesn't sleep 4 people and it doesn't have a connecting door, so we can no longer book it with our kids.

We're going to have this room on the Glory in May. Did you notice any noise from the crew stairs door right next to you? My sister will have 2462. Did you happen to peek in that room at all?

We're going to have this room on the Glory in May. Did you notice any noise from the crew stairs door right next to you? My sister will have 2462. Did you happen to peek in that room at all?

We didn't notice any noise at all from the stairwell. The majority of the noise we heard was from the ship hitting the waves and also the thrusters when we were pulling into port.

We didn't notice any noise at all from the stairwell. The majority of the noise we heard was from the ship hitting the waves and also the thrusters when we were pulling into port.

Thanks a bunch! My Mom is worried that we'll be kept up by staff going up and down the stairs. Now I can let her know that's not the case.

We had this cabin on the Conquest..Looks just like the picture..No noise from stairs only thrusters when coming into port. Most port mornings we were already out of the cabin so did not feel the vibes until we arrived back home in Galveston. Got DH up and moving!!;)

We have the same cabin on the Freedom next month. I can't wait. I am more worried about the long walk to the elevators.:D

I'm so excited! My husband and I have 2470 on Freedom and we are sailing on February 3rd! 2 weeks from today! We were randomly searching cruise itineraries and happened to see this cabin as available. I thought to myself, "Huh, this one looks so much bigger and has two Windows, yet is the same cost as the others?" I booked it, and after researching, realized that it is special! This will be my fifth Carnival Cruise, but my husband's first! (We're Newlyweds...) We are so excited!

We had 2470 on the Freedom at the end of October. We LOVED it...DH couldn't stop commenting on how great it was. I did a review and the link is in my signature. I have other pictures of the cabin. The whole cruise was great, we had a wonderful time. Happy cruising to all! :D

• 1 month later...
We had 2470 on the Freedom at the end of October. We LOVED it...DH couldn't stop commenting on how great it was. I did a review and the link is in my signature. I have other pictures of the cabin. The whole cruise was great, we had a wonderful time. Happy cruising to all! :D

Thanks for posting all the pics! I am getting excited for our Glory cruise! My sister changed rooms so she can have the bigger one like me and my mom. Now we have 2470 and 2473. Any recent Glory cruisers had these rooms?

I'm not too worried about the vibrations - I'll just take an Ambien if I need to ;) We are really looking forward to all the space. It will be my first OV (we have always had balconies) and I don't want to feel closed in. I think I made a good choice.

Heavenn Thanks for this post. My wife and I just upgraded to this room and it's twin 2473 for our cruise on Conquest in May. We were booked into a 4J, but when I saw the new sale, I looked into it. It was actually $70/room cheaper than my current 4J and 2x larger with double picture windows and a view of the water

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of recent pics of Glory 2470 (I went on the 2/17 Western Carib). Send me your email address to forward...

We LOVED it! But, be warned: there's a lot of vibration and loud "clanking" when docking! We just used that as our alarm clock! The room is so spacious. The walk back wasn't too bad.

I have a couple of recent pics of Glory 2470 (I went on the 2/17 Western Carib). Send me your email address to forward...

We LOVED it! But, be warned: there's a lot of vibration and loud "clanking" when docking! We just used that as our alarm clock! The room is so spacious. The walk back wasn't too bad.

I would LOVE to see some pics of my upcoming cabin! Please email me at only1tiffy at ymail dot com thanks :)

I stayed in Conquest 2470 last year. It was great. The room is huge. Loved the two windows. I'll see if I have some room pictures at home this afternoon.

There was some vibration and noise when pulling into and out of port mostly. It wasn't terrible, and by the time we were ready to sleep it was nothing.

edit - navybaby on first page was right - that's exactly the same room as on Conquest. The only thing that got old was the long walk back to the back of the ship. But that's nitpicking. You got an awesome room.

Archived