Taking E. Med cruise on Magica from Rome in End of March.
1) My cruise starts at 7PM. What is the safe time to depart from Rome. I will be taking a train which will take 1:30 hours to get there. My hotel is 8 minute walking distance from the Terminal.
2) Is water drinkable on this ship?
3) Do they allow alcohol? Carnival officially allowed a bottle of wine per person.
4) Do people buy alcohol on the excursion ports?
5) Are there self serve washing machines on the ship?
5) Are there any shuttle service from Train station to Civitvecchia port itself?