2014 will debut our two newest and largest ships in our two most popular European trades. Regal Princess will sail her inaugural season in the Mediterranean on a series of 12-day Grand Mediterranean cruises between Venice and Barcelona while Royal Princess will sail her first season to Scandinavia & Russia featuring two days in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ruby Princess will be based in Southampton on an expanded series of British Isles cruises – more than ever before –as well as a North Cape & Summer Solstice cruise in June. Her sister, Emerald Princess will also be based from Southampton sailing to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the Canary Islands. Ocean Princess will sail on a split season between Northern Europe and Mediterranean. In the Mediterranean, she will offer a series of 7-day voyages and new 11-day Black Sea and Holy Land voyages – any of which can be combined into 14- to 21-day, or longer combinations for a full exploration of the region.
Overall, Princess Cruises will offer 94 departures on 48 itineraries to over 120 destinations.
Included in this announcement are:
· Highlights of our 2014 Europe cruise and cruisetour deployment.
· Details of our Captain’s Circle Launch Promotion - rewarding our loyal past passengers.
· Itineraries and lead-in fares, by market, for 2014 Europe cruise and cruisetours.
· General Policies, by market, including procedures, specially designed sales tools such as Cruise Sales, and additional programs to assist passengers with planning their vacation like our innovative air flight booking program.
Voyages will be open for sale on the following dates by market:
· North America and GSAs on March 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM (Los Angeles time).
· Australia/New Zealand on March 15, 2013 at 03:00 AM (Sydney time).
· United Kingdom on March 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM (London time).
Princess will have her two newest and largest vessels sailing in our two most popular trades for 2014. Five ships, including the newest Regal Princess and Royal Princess, will sail from the corners of the Mediterranean to the northernmost tip of Europe on 94 departures on 48 itineraries, to over 120 destinations. Maiden calls for 2014 include Alta, Norway; Salerno, Italy and Jersey, Channel Islands.
Mediterranean, Black Sea & Holy Land
- Princess’ newest ship, Regal Princess, will begin her maiden season in June 2014 sailing first on two new itineraries; a 7-day Maiden Western Mediterranean from Venice to Barcelona departing June 2, and a 10-day Mediterranean Aegean departing June 9 featuring calls to Santorini, Mykonos and more.
- Regal Princess’ summer deployment features our popular 12-day Grand Mediterranean which includes an overnight in Venice plus Rome, Florence/Pisa, Provence, Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Athens, Mykonos and Kusadasi (for Ephesus). Two itinerary options offer the choice of including either intriguing Istanbul or medieval Dubrovnik.
- Ocean Princess will sail in the fall on 7-day Interlude voyages departing from Venice, Athens or Rome that can be combined into 14- or 21-day voyages. These gems include off-the-beaten path ports of call such as the Greek islands of Cephalonia and Crete as well as Malta, Santorini and more.
- For the Holy Land and the Black Sea, Ocean Princess will offer 11-day departures in the fall sailing between Venice or Rome and Athens.
- Emerald Princess replaces Crown Princess sailing out of Southampton to the Mediterranean, Adriatic, the Baltic and Canary Islands.
- Royal Princess will sail her first season in Northern Europe on our popular 11-day Scandinavia & Russia itinerary featuring two full days in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Princess will offer more British Isles departures in 2014, with Ruby Princess sailing on nine departures of the 12-day British Isles from Southampton, and Ocean Princess sailing 8-days from Dover on three departures. Of the twelve departures, five will offer the opportunity to see the famed Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Ruby Princess offers one North Cape & Summer Solstice departure in June which sails north to the Arctic Circle during the peak midnight sun period around the summer solstice. Meanwhile, Ocean Princess explores the northern waters on a 16-day Land of the Midnight departure featuring a maiden call to Alta, Norway.
- Three unique itineraries on Emerald, Ocean and Royal Princess will be offered to cruise to the Baltic Sea; all departures include our 2-Day Experience in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Ocean Princess returns with a 14-day Iceland & Norway itinerary that visits off-the beaten path ports in Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
Land & sea vacations
- Land & sea vacations that tour Ireland’s Ring of Kerry, Imperial Cities of Eastern Europe, such as Prague and Vienna, a remarkable journey to the Swiss Alps & Lake Como and - new for this year - Paris & the French countryside.
September 2017..Solstice Vancouver to Hawaii
November 2017...Constellation Rome to Dubai
April 2018...Kauai Land Trip
September 2018...Crete & Santorini land trip
Crete Land Trip 2017/Australia Land Trip - Celebrity Constellation - Greek Isles 2016/Hawaii Land Trip 2015/Christmas and New Years in Hawaii/European Christmas Markets - Land Trip/Hawaii - VCR Celebrity Solstice 2014/Paris Land Trip/Hawaii Land Trip X 2 - 2013/Grand Med. - Ruby Princess/South of France 2012/Hawaii - Land Trip 2012/Hawaii - Land Trip - 2011/Panama Canal and Florida Keys - Coral Princess - 2011/Eastern Caribbean - Ruby Princess - 2010/France 3 Week Land Trip - Burgundy/Loire/Normandy/French Riviera/Provence 2010/Mexican Riviera - Sapphire Princess 2009/Coastal - Sapphire Princess 2009/Alaska - Voyage of the Glaciers - Zuiderdam - 2009/Greek Islands cruise + Monaco and Paris by land - Grand Princess - 2008/Land Trip - Maui - 2008/3 Week Land - Paris to Rome - 2007/Hawaii - Pride of America - 2007/14 Day Caribbean - Sea Princess - 2006/Coastal - Dawn Princess - 2006/Barcelona to Venice - Millennium - 2005/UK & Ireland - Land Trip - 2004/AI Mexican Riviera -2003/Coastal - Island Princess - 2002/Maui - Land Trip x 2/Alaska - Dawn Princess - 2001/UK Land Trip x 3/11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas - 2000/Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas - 1999/2 Week Land Bermuda - Girls Trip - 1997/Married - Maui - 1997