Vision - Suite Perks w/o Concierge Club

jv_nyc

Hi CC Friends,

We were in a Grand Suite for the first time on the Navigator and loved it so much that we booked another Grand Suite for our upcoming cruise on Vision in May. We enjoyed the Concierge Club on the Navigator, but I see that it won't be available on the Vision until after she's comes out of drydock in October.

For those recently off the Vision, are there any similar perks for pre-dinner drinks and appetizers without the Concierge Club onboard?

As always thank you for your help!

J

There is a Diamond event in the crown viking.:rolleyes: That's it. I was not impressed with the vision. :(

I know that Monarch sometimes invites suite guests to the night Diamond event, but I was not sure this was common practice throughout the fleet.

I know that Monarch sometimes invites suite guests to the night Diamond event, but I was not sure this was common practice throughout the fleet.

I just got off the Monarch and was really surprised this was the case, as I've never seen this done on any of the other Diamond events we've attended. We had many suite guests attending the Diamond event and yes, they even brought in their children. Then again, the Monarch allowed smoking in the Viking Crown which I also had never seen before, not even on the Majesty, its sister ship.

Hi CC Friends,

We were in a Grand Suite for the first time on the Navigator and loved it so much that we booked another Grand Suite for our upcoming cruise on Vision in May. We enjoyed the Concierge Club on the Navigator, but I see that it won't be available on the Vision until after she's comes out of drydock in October.

For those recently off the Vision, are there any similar perks for pre-dinner drinks and appetizers without the Concierge Club onboard?

As always thank you for your help!

J

Why not contact RCI for the official line?

We are just returned from VofS 10 nights in Caribbean. The ship is fantastic, the service is superb, and the crew in our opinion were the happiest and best we have encountered on 27 cruises with 11 different cruiselines! Well done RCI, and keep up the excellent standards!

Archived