Valor Wedding?

Anyone have information regarding weddings aboard the Valor ship. I am getting married next year and cannot find anything, pictures, information or where on the ship! Anyone have information, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

hi there.

I am getting married on the Valor in a week. 5/29/05. I am having my wedding in the capital room and my reception in the Lindy hop lounge.They said depending on the size of your group it would probably be in the Capital room or the library. Have you called the wedding department? They can help you out with most of your questions. But when I return I will update you all , because I also had trouble finding info. Here is a link to a site that shows hundreds of pictures of the Valor. This is how I found the rooms that I will be having my wedding in. :) http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalvalor.htm

Hope that this site helps!

Lindzlee

Thank you so much!

My name is not stanley, that is my cats name. They gave me the option also to have the reception in the lindy hop room. What have you seen to be the nicest? I am nervous. I really want to do this, but do not want to have a cheesy room for a reception. I know you will be so excited once you get back, but if you do not forget about this site, please let me know the positives and negatives of your cruise.

I have seen a lot of the pictures of the Valor from the site I posted above. I am not sure what all rooms are open to receptions, but I do know since I arranged for the pianist it is in the Lindy Hop piano lounge. So if you choose a Dj maybe the disco would be your room? Im not sure. I know the Capital room is very pretty and is not overly gaudy. I think what ever room you get will be fine. Plus they take you all over the ship taking as many pictures as you want. So you know you will beautiful pictures. I will make sure to post when I return so you can have as many details as possible. Only 9 days to go.:D

Archived