BB King Blues group schedule

Mard940

Just as an FYI it will be a house band who will be playing, NOT BB King. It looks like they will be decorating the Queens Lounge with similar decor to the BB King's clubs. Also as an FYI there are many clubs around the US, not just Memphis as mentioned in the article.

Last week the BB King All-Star Blues Band (I believe the official name) played in the welcome show on Saturday night, then played Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12 in the Queen's Lounge. They played two shows on the Main Stage on Wednesday (8 and 10).

Standing room only every night in the Queen's Lounge with a lot of dancing, especially between 10-11. Hands down the best entertainment we've ever experienced on a ship.

Last week the BB King All-Star Blues Band (I believe the official name) played in the welcome show on Saturday night, then played Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12 in the Queen's Lounge. They played two shows on the Main Stage on Wednesday (8 and 10).

Standing room only every night in the Queen's Lounge with a lot of dancing, especially between 10-11. Hands down the best entertainment we've ever experienced on a ship.

Maybe since you were actually on a cruise with this entertainment, you might know the answer to this question: When the BB King All-Star Blues Band was playing in the Queen's Lounge, what did HAL do with the other activities that they usually have there at night (game shows, karaoke, etc.)? Were they held somewhere else, or were they simply eliminated?

The marriage game was held Wednesday night at 9:15 in the Queen's Lounge. This was the night the blues band was on the Main Stage. I only saw karaoke listed on Friday night when the band was off.

I too wondered about the regularly scheduled events that were usually held in that room. While I would not want anyone to miss out on the fun we had listening to a truly talented and enjoyable musical group, I did realize that we would probably miss a few things due to scheduling of the room.

Archived