Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > River Cruising

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

River Cruising Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls

Old March 8th, 2013, 07:53 PM
10,000+ Club

Default GCT - Nice to Paris - MS Chardonnay

So...... from being a big ship gal I am now booked on my first river cruise travelling with my Uncle Norbert again.

I need a countdown clock and can't find one with the name on..... anyone who's used one for this itinerary can point me in the tight direction?
Oasis of the Seas - B2B - Barcelona - Barcelona - Rotterdam - Sept 18th 2014 Bit of a blog here
Not called a blog but it is one :
Day visit to Celebrity Eclipse July 5th 2014 here
Legend of the Seas - Ultimate Scandinavia & Russia – June 18th 2014 Bit of a blog here
Adventure of the Seas - Westbound Transatlantic - 4th November 2013 Bit of a blog here
M/S Chardonnay : Cote d'Azur - Paris : 1st August 2013 Bit of a blog here
Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean - 17th March 2013 Bit of a (surprise) blog here
Adventure of the Seas – B2B in the Caribbean – 18th November 2012 Bit of a blog :here
Navigator of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean - 26th November 2011 Bit of a blog :here Link to pics : here and here
Adventure of the Seas - 5 Nights out of Malaga - 8th November 2010
Bit of a blog : here
Radiance of the Seas - Alaska Cruise Tour - 31st July 2010 Bit of a blog : here Link to Linda's FB pics : here Some of Darran's pics are here
Jewel of the Seas - Panama Canal - 2nd March 2009 Bit of a blog : here
Link to pics : here
Independence of the Seas - Treasures of the Med - 20th Sept 2008 Bit of a blog : here

Where I'm Going :
Rhapsody of the Seas - B2B - 3rd May 2015 : Singapore - Dubai - Istanbul
Celebrity Solstice - 14th February 2016 : B2B : Auckland - Perth (Fremantle) - Sydney

Old March 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Cool Cruiser

Unfortunately there are NO GCT countdown clocks. You just have to list it in a line format .

SAILED: Viking, Portraits of Southern France. 2006
SAILED: Uniworld, Castles Along the Rhine, 2007
SAILED: Gate 1, Thanksgiving Cruise, 2007
SAILED: AMA Waterways, Portugal on the Douro, 2008
SAILED: Grand Circle: Romance of the Rhine and Mosel, 2010
SAILED
: Viking Emerald, China's Cultural Delights. 3/28/2011
SAILED: Grand Circle: Old World Prague and the Blue Danube. September 7, 2011. MS River Adagio
SAILED: Viking Spirit, Paris to Normandy. December 11, 2011.
SAILED: Grand Circle's Essence of the Elbe: Hamburg to Prague on the M/S River Allegro on May 27 to June 11, 2012
SAILED: Grand Circle Russia Revealed with pretrip to Helsinki and Tallinn on August 18, 2012. St. Petersburg to Moscow.
SAILED: Viking Sun, Treasures of the Rhine. Nov 11, 2012.
SAILED: AMACerto, Istanbul to Budapest. May 30, 2013.
SAILED: Uniworld River Queen, Classic Christmas Markets, Nuremberg to Frankfurt. Dec 5, 2013.
SAILED: Vantage Travel, Croatian Odyssey & Venice with Lake Bled, Slovenia pretrip. M/Y Harmony G __________________________________________

Grand Circle: Burma & the Irrawaddy River with Phnom Penh and Angkor Wat pretrip. 11/25 to 12/16 2014. Ship: RV Paukan

Grand Circle: Spain's Northern Coast & the Bay of Biscay with a pretrip to Maidera. 4/30/2015 to 5/21/2015. Ship: Corinthian

Old March 9th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

We did this cruise with Vantage and loved it! If you are stopping in Arles take a taxi to the "Carriers de Luminaires" sound and light show. The story and pictures are on our website.
The cruise was fantastic!

Old March 10th, 2013, 05:38 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisker92 View Post
We did this cruise with Vantage and loved it! If you are stopping in Arles take a taxi to the "Carriers de Luminaires" sound and light show. The story and pictures are on our website.
The cruise was fantastic!
Thank you!!

I intend to write a blog daily and post it on the board. Wonder if anyone has blogged from a River Cruise before .......
Oasis of the Seas - B2B - Barcelona - Barcelona - Rotterdam - Sept 18th 2014 Bit of a blog here
Legend of the Seas - Ultimate Scandinavia & Russia – June 18th 2014 Bit of a blog here
Adventure of the Seas - Westbound Transatlantic - 4th November 2013 Bit of a blog here
Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean - 17th March 2013 Bit of a (surprise) blog here
Adventure of the Seas – B2B in the Caribbean – 18th November 2012 Bit of a blog :here
Navigator of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean - 26th November 2011 Bit of a blog :here Link to pics : here and here
Radiance of the Seas - Alaska Cruise Tour - 31st July 2010 Bit of a blog : here Link to Linda's FB pics : here Some of Darran's pics are here
Independence of the Seas - Treasures of the Med - 20th Sept 2008 Bit of a blog : here

Where I'm Going :
Celebrity Solstice - 14th February 2016 : B2B : Auckland - Perth (Fremantle) - Sydney

Old March 10th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorbertsNiece View Post
Thank you!!

I intend to write a blog daily and post it on the board. Wonder if anyone has blogged from a River Cruise before .......
I blogged daily from our cruise last year, Budapest to Amsterdam with Avalon.
Hope you enjoy your cruise, we have booked a France cruise yesterday for June 2014..seems a long way away, cant wait!

Old March 11th, 2013, 05:06 AM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassietravellers View Post
I blogged daily from our cruise last year, Budapest to Amsterdam with Avalon.
Hope you enjoy your cruise, we have booked a France cruise yesterday for June 2014..seems a long way away, cant wait!
Hi

Would love to read it if it's online .......

Where I'm Going :