Need suggestions

ksh66

My dh and I are not the types who sit at a beach, we don't drink, nor are we the type that likes to look at the ruins. I love to shop but hubby can only tolerate so much. :rolleyes: Does anyone have any suggestions for us? :confused:

Thanks everyone. I think we will just make an adventure in town. Someone had mentioned a double decker bus and a carriage ride. That sounds fun if I can get DH to go along with it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is it easy to get to Merida by bus? Is it the same bus as the double decker? I heard it is 30 minutes by bus.

I haven't been yet but from what I have read the double decker tours Progresso but there is a regular bus that can take you to Merida.

Is it easy to get to Merida by bus? Is it the same bus as the double decker? I heard it is 30 minutes by bus.

There is a city bus that runs between Progreso and Merida. They leave every ten minutes or so and it takes 45 minutes to a hour to get there. You just need to walk up to the bus station once you get to Progreso, pay for the roundtrip and hop on board. The Merida station is a few blocks south from the city center, short walk. FYI, the bus is run by AutoProgreso.

Archived