Carnival Elation Ornament Request

Ronaldo807

This might be an odd request, but I'll throw it out there anyways.

My wife & I like to buy an ornament for each cruise that we have been on. Unfortunately, we started this tradition after we went on the Carnival Elation.

Would someone be willing to purchase and mail me one the next time they go on Carnival Elation? I completely understand that I'm a stranger and you may be hesitant to do so, but I can PayPal you the money for the cost of the ornament & shipping (I live in FL).

Here is an example of the type of ornament I'm referring to (this was taken by crusinmam06):

PC310009.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also collect ornaments from the ships. It is a fun reminder of my trips. Next year I am thinking about having 2 trees and let one be for my travels. Glad you were able to get your ornament. I have trouble sometimes getting a ship ornament when I travel in the summer, they do not always have them.

• 5 months later...

My daughter and her new husband will be sailing on the Carnival Elation December 28th, 2013 for their honeymoon. I would love to surprise her with the ornament described in this thread (and shown in the very detailed photo), as her grandmother and I are making a surprise Christmas tree for their very first apartment. If anyone is sailing on this ship and would be willing to purchase the ornament for me and get it to me by December 15th, I would be very grateful. I can PayPal you the funds if you give me an amount. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration of this request!

• 3 weeks later...

I sailed on ELATION several years ago and have since started collecting the Carnival ship ornaments. I would love it if someone could get me an ELATION ornament on their next sailing with ELATION. Please let me know i'd be glad to send somebody money for this. Thank You.:)