Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Norwegian Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Norwegian Cruise Line
Read thousands of Norwegian Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Norwegian Cruise Deals

How to Set Up a Meet & Mingle on Your NCL Cruise

NEW! Find Your NORWEGIAN Roll Call

Old March 20th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Dawn Cabins 11182 & 11186

We will be going on the Dawn on November 17th. Since these cabins are mini suites do we get the concierge lounge? How are these cabins? Can we set up a time for us (party of 6) to dine in main dining room same time every night? Haven't been on NCL in years. How is the Dawn.

Sun Viking
Nordic Prince
Song of Norway
Norweigan Sky
Costa Romantica
Nordic Empress
Seabreeze
Sensation
Enchantment
Norwegian Dawn 10/03

Old March 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hello Unfortunatley the Mini suites do not get access to the Concierge lounge. I have never sailed in one of the mini suites but I have stayed in cabins on other cruise lines that were very similar and I was always happy with the space and the balcony. As far as dinner, you don't need reservations, it Norwegian Freestyle Cruising! You can go to eat whenever you feel and I'm sure they will seat all six of your party together. The only time you will want reservations is if you go to one of the specialty restaurants. Some of them fill up quite fast. They will have video boards placed throughout the ship showing each restaurant and what times are full and what times are available.