Legend of the Seas Borneo Cruise March 2013 Picture Review

Here we go.

These were taken this morning (23 March 2013), at disembarkation, from the cruise terminal.

zu3wwz.jpg

See the balconies just above the orange life-boats. I believe those were added during the 1 month dry-dock in Singapore. (Sembawang Shipyard)

16ifo7r.jpg

Now, to Day 1 of the cruise. Saturday, 16 March 2013.

Picture of the Marina Bay Cruise Terminal from the taxi, as we were approaching. Two ships in port, Legend of the Seas as well as another unidentified ship from this point. Take a guess. (Shouldn't be too difficult to guess which cruise line)

2uyonk1.jpg

Edited by Iluvcruising2

Unfortunately, there were long lines at check-in. The lines moved slowly even though so many counters were opened. It turned out that each check-in took a long time because we had to complete many immigration forms for the various ports of call. Fortunately we were in the C&A priority queue and that moved much more quickly.

de1sp4.jpg

Great photos, we are booked on her and have been wanting to see photos of the Legend!! Have you any of the cabins?

Thanks!!:)

Thanks for letting me know.

I've got many, many more photos and will do my best to upload them over the next couple of days.

Most happy to share with fellow Cruise Critic forum members.

They set up a small table outside the MDR, selling the Chef’s Dining Package. It was USD 115 for Chef’s Table, Chops Grille and Izumi ($20 USD credit). This was one of the highlights of our cruise. We had booked and paid for the package online, even before embarkation.

2aj8ajp.jpg