Carnival Breeze Spa Oceanview Room 11204 Pictures

XCruiseMe17

IMO, so much nicer than the extended balcony ROOM that we had. Assuming that you are NOT handicapped, how far out did you book and did you worry about getting bumped? Thanks for posting. I would love one of those rooms and now since DH quit smoking, maybe we can book one. If only he'd give up his balcony!

IMO, so much nicer than the extended balcony ROOM that we had. Assuming that you are NOT handicapped, how far out did you book and did you worry about getting bumped? Thanks for posting. I would love one of those rooms and now since DH quit smoking, maybe we can book one. If only he'd give up his balcony!

Actually I booked about 3 weeks before sailing and it was just the luck of the draw. I wasn't worried about being bumped, I'm not handicap, so if someone needed the room and I got bumped, I would have been okay with that.

I did like the size of this room, but it is VERY LOUD! If I slept at night like a normal person it probably was okay, but trying to sleep during the day time was a no go, by 9am its like a train going by, the steward's closet is next to the room and they start VERY early in the morning. Plus the spa is in full swing by then. I'd book the 4J lido cabin I had on the Breeze in Dec over this room, just because of the noise.

I love, love, LOVE the Spa OV cabins! I stayed in one on the Dream last September and I'm 100% convinced that they are the best cabins on the entire ship. We had a HUGE cabin crawl during the cruise, so I was able to see a Grand Suite, Ocean Suite, Deluxe OV with two bathrooms, and every category of balcony (including cove and wrap). There isn't a single cabin on the ship that I would have traded for my Spa OV. The Spa OV was significantly bigger than the Ocean Suite and about the same size as the Grand Suite (although somewhat less "ornate.") The suites had small balconies, but the Spa OV had a HUGE semi-private balcony and spa privileges for the week. IMO, the Spa OV wins over the suites hands down! And I didn't notice any significant noise in my cabin on the Dream (11202).

Assuming that you are NOT handicapped, how far out did you book and did you worry about getting bumped?

In my situation, we were originally booked in a Deluxe OV with two bathrooms. Two weeks before sail date, two of the Spa OV cabins came available. One of them was a triple and one was a quad. Since we had four in our room, we moved to the quad. It cost us a grand total of $3.60 for all four of us to upgrade!

I wasn't worried about getting bumped that close to sailing. If I did, I would have been placed in a Spa balcony or Spa Suite anyway (since the bump has to be to an equivalent or better cabin and the only way to "upgrade" from a Spa OV is to move to a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite). I wouldn't have been even close to as happy in a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite, since the cabins are much smaller, but I would have obviously made the move without complaint if Carnival tried to bump me.

I love, love, LOVE the Spa OV cabins! I stayed in one on the Dream last September and I'm 100% convinced that they are the best cabins on the entire ship. We had a HUGE cabin crawl during the cruise, so I was able to see a Grand Suite, Ocean Suite, Deluxe OV with two bathrooms, and every category of balcony (including cove and wrap). There isn't a single cabin on the ship that I would have traded for my Spa OV. The Spa OV was significantly bigger than the Ocean Suite and about the same size as the Grand Suite (although somewhat less "ornate.") The suites had small balconies, but the Spa OV had a HUGE semi-private balcony and spa privileges for the week. IMO, the Spa OV wins over the suites hands down! And I didn't notice any significant noise in my cabin on the Dream (11202).

I also had one on the Dream we had 11203 and I didn't notice the noise on that ship either. Im telling you, I was thinking to myself, how much did I drink last night because my head is pounding from all this noise. I guess I am a light sleeper, my friend didnt notice it. I thought it was horrible and definitely a deal breaker. It is a beautiful room though.

• 2 months later...

WOW, the infamous Spa OCV does exist. Been trying to get one for months, so I guess they book quickly or early. Thanks for the information on the noise, its very helpful in decided whether to take this room if one opened up, so I'll stay put.

Edited by sjcruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks alot.. Yes I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE me some pix honey...
I`ll be on the Breeze again in August, but I only have a 1a Category, I still take some pics though!! ;)

WOW, the infamous Spa OCV does exist. Been trying to get one for months, so I guess they book quickly or early. Thanks for the information on the noise, its very helpful in decided whether to take this room if one opened up, so I'll stay put.

I actually got the room about 25 days before sailing, I think it was just luck.

Wow! I am loving this cabin. Do you know how big it is? I checked a site that said 220sq, but that can't be correct. I'm thinking it has to be the same size as this Scenic Grand Ocean View I have booked. My cabin is 320 sq. and this one kind of looks like the same layout, only without the extra windows of mine. It has to be larger than the 220 I saw listed, ya think?

I am editing my original reply, because I think this cabin is bigger than my 320 sq. Is there any cabins larger than 320 other than suites? Dang, I would love one of these. Thanks for the pictures.

Edited by INCHARGE

I`ll be on the Breeze again in August, but I only have a 1a Category, I still take some pics though!! ;)

I actually got the room about 25 days before sailing, I think it was just luck.

Thanks for the information. I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

We have this room booked in Feb-2015 for the three of us. I booked it the day the dates were listed and was the first to purchase. If need be I'm hopping they will bump us last. When booking, it only shows up when putting three persons in the room. It's not available for double occupancy.

We have this room booked in Feb-2015 for the three of us. I booked it the day the dates were listed and was the first to purchase. If need be I'm hopping they will bump us last. When booking, it only shows up when putting three persons in the room. It's not available for double occupancy.

I've got 11204 booked on the Dream for 4/14 reposition cruise as a solo and just booked online as usual. Perhaps because I booked as soon as the reposition was open for booking?

Rockbock's review is what sold me on the room over my usual balcony. Not sure if I'll be HC then or not.... surgery in January'14, trying to get my personal nurse to join me if she can get the time off. Helps that she's family/ friend too. Great pics! Thanks for posting them.

• 2 weeks later...
In my situation, we were originally booked in a Deluxe OV with two bathrooms. Two weeks before sail date, two of the Spa OV cabins came available. One of them was a triple and one was a quad. Since we had four in our room, we moved to the quad. It cost us a grand total of $3.60 for all four of us to upgrade!

I wasn't worried about getting bumped that close to sailing. If I did, I would have been placed in a Spa balcony or Spa Suite anyway (since the bump has to be to an equivalent or better cabin and the only way to "upgrade" from a Spa OV is to move to a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite). I wouldn't have been even close to as happy in a Spa Balcony or Spa Suite, since the cabins are much smaller, but I would have obviously made the move without complaint if Carnival tried to bump me.

What is semi private balcony*

I looked at the location of this room when on the Magic as we were in a spa Balcony at the time. You are at the very front of the ship and when exiting your room you may go thru a double door to the ship's larger bow balcony. There are only the two entrances so unless you are lost there would be no reason for anyone else to go there (Semi Private). When on the Magic I only saw a wooden bench to sit on so it would not be a place to chill. I wonder if I could sneak a few loungers out there :D

I'm 1.5 years out for this Breeze room, Three are already booked and when the fourth moves in my early saver is no more :( so unless you are lucky and one opens during the price drops you will pay a premium.