Electric Connection

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Oceania Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:18 AM.
New York&Florida
694 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Can anyone who has sailed on both Riviera and Marina confirm that, in B-class staterooms, there are electric outlets in the same place? Notably, on Riviera, alongside the nightstands closest to the bathroom. Same on Marina?
Thanks in advance for your help.
GTA, Ontario, Canada
32,298 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
I know there are some on the desk but I think others were added near the beds after we sailed in 2011

Hope you find the answer
New York NY
2,828 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
On the Rivera the bed side tables had a AC outlet for US type plugs as I used it to charge my phone.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival 10 Days
Celebrity 69 Days
Cunard 4 Days
HAL 38 Days
NCL 91 Days
Princess 7 Days
RCCL 19 Days
Royal Viking 5 Days
Oceania 24 Days
Crystal 26 Days
Hapag-Lloyd Europa2 14 Days
Stamford, CT, USA
5,850 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
Originally posted by doubledobles
There are electric outlets on each side of the bed. We used it to charge our Kindles every night.
In a Penthouse yes, but the OP is inquiring about a B, and there is quite a difference.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jim & Stan

Contact Jim & Stan
New York
4,821 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
When I saw this post while onboard the Riviera, I checked (and took a few pictures)

We were in a Concierge cabin, which should be identical to Veranda's as well... and there was a single 115VAC outlet on each side of the bed, contained in the bedside switch panel.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
....Ron
---------------------------------------------------
Next up: Norwegian Epic - Mar 2017
Most recent cruise: MSC Divina - Oct 2016

Prior cruise: Norwegian Escape - Feb 2016
Prior cruise: Oceania Marina - South America - Dec 2015

Recent History-> Pride of Aloha, Spirit, Pearl, Spirit, Jade, Dawn, Jewel, Gem, Gem, Gem, Jewel, Sun, Gem, Star, Spirit, Riviera, Breakaway, Jade, Gem, Gem, Marina, Gem, Riviera, Breakaway, Gem, Navigator, Marina, Escape, Divina
New York
4,821 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Duplicated on both sides of the bed...

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
....Ron

Recent History-> Pride of Aloha, Spirit, Pearl, Spirit, Jade, Dawn, Jewel, Gem, Gem, Gem, Jewel, Sun, Gem, Star, Spirit, Riviera, Breakaway, Jade, Gem, Gem, Marina, Gem, Riviera, Breakaway, Gem, Navigator, Marina, Escape, Divina
New York&Florida
694 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Originally posted by computerworks
Duplicated on both sides of the bed...

Yes, I know that, as I was on Riviera. But the question is whether the same outlets are bedside on Marina?
New York
4,821 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Originally posted by writer100
Yes, I know that, as I was on Riviera. But the question is whether the same outlets are bedside on Marina?
I would be astounded if it were different.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
....Ron

GTA, Ontario, Canada
32,298 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by computerworks
I would be astounded if it were different.
They did not have outlets on the Marina beside the beds but as I stated I believe they were added when the ship went to drydock
they did the shower heads in the bathtub among other things on the ship that were not working as well as they thought

So not all things were the same in the begining