Picture Trip Report from Crown Princess March 23-30, 2013

OnlineMom

Photobucket and I are friends again (for now)... I, unfortunately, don't have time for any narrative regarding our western Caribbean cruise on the Crown Princess last month but will post as many pictures as you can stand and would be more than happy to try and answer any questions!

Vista Suite D736

DSC_0025_zps9e398a71.jpg

DSC_0052_zpsf870e06a.jpg

DSC_0053_zps6e0c2a9f.jpg

DSC_0054_zpsfe5e1148.jpg

DSC_0090_zps3cdef7fa.jpg

DSC_0297_zps3cdbc308.jpg

Great Photos...what happened with Photobucket and your previous post?...What ever it was it appears we have benefited from the process...love all those Vista Suite photos and the Galveston ones, especially, but all of the photos are outstanding. :):):):)

That suite looks great. Thanks for sharing your pictures..

You're very welcome! It was our very first suite (aft or otherwise) and we definitely enjoyed it. I told the kids not to get used to it as I don't know when we'll do another one. We actually probably would have for our Spring Break cruise next year on the Royal but they were all booked/sold out by the time we were ready to make a decision and apply our deposit. :D The cabin was great and the perks were very nice but that aft view is just my favorite! Loved it!

Great Photos...what happened with Photobucket and your previous post?...What ever it was it appears we have benefited from the process...love all those Vista Suite photos and the Galveston ones, especially, but all of the photos are outstanding. :):):):)

Ugh. Photobucket. It's definitely not my favorite picture storage website but I haven't been able to find anything I like better (or that won't charge me for uploading). I started a thread last week and hoped to write a review and add pictures as I went but when I started organizing/moving pictures in my Photobucket "album", the dozens of links I'd posted here were broken.

Roatan, Honduras

We are members of our local Rotary and decided to bring (powdered) baby formula for the Rotary chapter in Roatan as we'd heard that is something they're in constant need of on Roatan. (See the picture of my husband and son at the Rotary booth in Mahogany Bay after our donation was made.) Also - there was a group of men playing music at the port and my son surprised the heck out of us by spontaneously joining them! He is Autistic and sensitive to noise and things that are "out of his routine". Spontaneity is not generally one of his favorite things so it was great to see - had Mom in tears. People loved him!

DSC_0115_zps0988c336.jpg

DSC_0116_zpse6ec4c68.jpg

DSC_0117_zps01719fd0.jpg

DSC_0120_zpsfc0441e5.jpg

DSC_0123_zps8ca41981.jpg

DSC_0126_zps13a51e8e.jpg

Belize

We were so disappointed to have our excursion to Goff's Caye in Belize (booked with Princess) cancelled. Seas had been rough the night before (12' with 50 mph gale force winds) and we were told that there were still unsafe currents that affected the speedboat trip to the Caye. We headed straight for the Excursion Desk when the announcement was made but, unfortunately, there was nothing left available to book. We ended up just tendering over to the port and walking around. We'd have had lunch at one of the restaurants there but they were all absolutely packed. The water there was amazing - the bluest we saw all week - reminded me of pictures I took of the turquoise water around Nassau while on the Oasis of the Seas a few years ago. Gorgeous! That day, 3 ships were anchored off of Belize with us - NCL Dawn, NCL Star and the Carnival Legend.

DSC_0198_zpsa9ceb0fc.jpg

DSC_0199_zps3b2d1739.jpg

DSC_0201_zps17e98a96.jpg

DSC_0203_zps0987f2ac.jpg

DSC_0204_zps92c68b8b.jpg

DSC_0209_zps27a3c454.jpg

Archived