Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Celebrity Cruises
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?



 
Notices

Celebrity Cruises
NEW! Find Your CELEBRITY Roll Call

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM
LuAnn LuAnn is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,804
Default Century Dry-Dock..Straight from the "horse's mouth"! :)

Just off the Century this AM...and spoke to the Hotel Director at the Captain's Club Cocktail Party 2 nights ago. We asked him directly about if and when the Century would be going into dry-dock and he said "In January '14 for ONE month". We also spoke to the Future Cruise rep and she said she had been told to sell no sailings to Hawaii for the month of Feb. '14.

SO...it looks like it is really going to happen!!! And with a full MONTH (which I'm sure they will need) it should be a major make over!!

This was our 3rd time on Century...and we really love the size and lay-out of the ship. But...it is well past the time of a major "re-hab". I would guess they will be up-dating pretty much everything...what a treat it will be to sail on her when she is all "done up"!!!! LuAnn
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:55 PM
happy cruzer's Avatar
happy cruzer happy cruzer is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,503
Default

Thanks for the update.

Regarding the current state of the ship, what seemed to be the worst area?

We love the Aqua Spa Cafe, did you have lunch there? Grilled salmon or tuna?

Again thanks for the update.
__________________
Happy Cruzin!

Pac Coastal Celebrity Century, May 2014. Western Carib Crown Princess, Mar 2013; Mediterranean, Celebrity Solstice, May 2012; W. Caribbean, Carnival Conquest, Sep 2011; Transatlantic Regatta Oceania, Nov 2010; 7N E. Car., Carnival Fantasy, May 2010; W. Caribbean, Carnival Conquest, Feb 2010; Gulf of Mexico, Carnival Ecstacy, Dec 2008; Transatlantic Regatta Oceania, Mar 2008; Canada/New England Crown Princess, Sep 2007; Midway/Hawaii Regal Princess, May 2007: W. Caribbean, Grand Princess, Feb, 2007 ;So. Car.,Volendam HAL, Nov, 2006; Caribbean,Zuiderdam, HAL, 2005; W Caribbean Galaxy, CCL, 2005;Transatlantic Jewel RCI,2004; W Caribbean Sovereign RCI, 2003; Hawaii Infinity, CCL, 2002; Transatlantic Rotterdam, HAL, 2000; Caribbean Galaxy CCL, 2000; Mexico Harmony, Crystal, 1999; Caribbean Zenith, CCL, 1999; South America Royal, Princess, 1998/9; W Caribbean Noordam, HAL,199?; Caribbean Horizon, CCL, 199?; Caribbean Enchanted Seas, Commodore, 198?; Alaska Regal, Princess, 198?.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Droop's Avatar
Droop Droop is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,077
Default Update!

I was a little nervous when you mentioned that it was going to be in dry dock on Jan 15th. We are booked for a Panama Canal cruise on Jan 5th-20th. I was concerned so I just called Celebrity and asked them if they had heard when it would be going into dry dock and they stated that it was scheduled to go in three days from now. This is great news to hear. I talked to someone named Dalton. But then again you never know if that is the correct info. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about and he was very helpful and professional. It's nice to know that Celebrity has a wonderful staff working for them.
__________________

Last edited by Droop; April 27th, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM
LuAnn LuAnn is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,804
Default It is READY for the dry dock!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy cruzer View Post
Thanks for the update.

Regarding the current state of the ship, what seemed to be the worst area?

We love the Aqua Spa Cafe, did you have lunch there? Grilled salmon or tuna?

Again thanks for the update.
If you are sailing before the dry dock here is what we saw/observed:

The public areas are showing wear and tear...and a really "outdated" look...but really pretty ok. The main wear and tear was in the cabin...when we first got to the room we thought the carpet had white "spots" on it...when looking closer we discovered that they were wear spots that were holes down to the padding. The "soft" furnishings in the cabin were old, tired, and frayed. (etc. bedspread, towels). The table and chairs on the balcony were all peeling...where the white paint was gone and the metal was showing. TV remote did not work. All "wood-work" was showing wear and tear...

Keep in mine...we still had a great time...and love the lay-out and size of the ship!! But it is more than ready...in fact we booked a T/P for 9/14 from SF to Sydney based on the fact that she will be "fresh" then!!

Please don't be put off by these comments...the staff and officers etc. were great!! Very helpful and kind...and concerned about your enjoyment!!!

When she is "brand new"...it will just be awesome!!! LuAnn
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:26 PM
cruisingator2's Avatar
cruisingator2 cruisingator2 is offline
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 23,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
I was a little nervous when you mentioned that it was going to be in dry dock on Jan 15th. We are booked for a Panama Canal cruise on Jan 5th-20th. I was concerned so I just called Celebrity and asked them if they had heard when it would be going into dry dock and they stated that it was scheduled to go in three days from now. This is great news to hear. I talked to someone named Dalton. But then again you never know if that is the correct info. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about and he was very helpful and professional. It's nice to know that Celebrity has a wonderful staff working for them.
The OP stated that the Century would be going onto dry dock in January 14 but did not give a specific date in January 2014. Could be after your cruise.
__________________
Cruise Photos
http://gla600809.smugmug.com
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #6  
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM
LuAnn LuAnn is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,804
Default Droop....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
I was a little nervous when you mentioned that it was going to be in dry dock on Jan 15th. We are booked for a Panama Canal cruise on Jan 5th-20th. I was concerned so I just called Celebrity and asked them if they had heard when it would be going into dry dock and they stated that it was scheduled to go in three days from now. This is great news to hear. I talked to someone named Dalton. But then again you never know if that is the correct info. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about and he was very helpful and professional. It's nice to know that Celebrity has a wonderful staff working for them.
I'm sorry you mis-read my statement...or I didn't type it right!! I said it was going into dry dock in Jan'14...the year of 2014 not Jan 14th. And...bless his heart....Dalton....Century is sitting in SD Harbor right now...ready to do an 8 day cruise up to Vancouver...and then do the Alaska season...sorry ...but Dalton doesn't have a clue!!! LuAnn
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM
rucrazy's Avatar
rucrazy rucrazy is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Account Deleted
Posts: 1,677
Default Goodbye Crystal Room .. hello Spa Staterooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
Just off the Century this AM...and spoke to the Hotel Director at the Captain's Club Cocktail Party 2 nights ago. We asked him directly about if and when the Century would be going into dry-dock and he said "In January '14 for ONE month". We also spoke to the Future Cruise rep and she said she had been told to sell no sailings to Hawaii for the month of Feb. '14.

LuAnn
we were on the same cruise....
In addition to what you found out when i was talking with Rich the cruise director he informed me that they are actually getting rid of the Crystal Room.. in order to add 100 spa staterooms...
__________________

Account Deleted
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:09 PM
bobnjeff's Avatar
bobnjeff bobnjeff is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sarasota and Ste-Adele Quebec
Posts: 498
Default 100???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucrazy View Post
we were on the same cruise....
In addition to what you found out when i was talking with Rich the cruise director he informed me that they are actually getting rid of the Crystal Room.. in order to add 100 spa staterooms...
100 state rooms? I can't see how that is possible but.... Sad to see that wonderful room go but they do not use it much so I can see why. I do hope they do not add too many rooms or there will be too many extra passengers for some areas of the ship. Looking forward to the news of what they are doing. We want to go on here 9/14 SF to Sydney but will wait for more news. We will be on here Dec. 6th before the changes. I plan to enjoy the Crystal room one last time.
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:29 PM
CRUZBUDS's Avatar
CRUZBUDS CRUZBUDS is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucrazy View Post
we were on the same cruise....
In addition to what you found out when i was talking with Rich the cruise director he informed me that they are actually getting rid of the Crystal Room.. in order to add 100 spa staterooms...
That does seem highly unlikely, if you go up one deck there are around 52 cabins in the footprint of the Crystal lounge. If they put 100 cabins in there, they'll be really tiny.
__________________
Jim & Alison

Laissez les bons temps rouler Let the good times roll!

Song Of Norway, Tropicale, Costa's Daphne, Regent Sun, Seabreeze, Regent Sun, Horizon, Crown Princess, Regal Princess, Statendam, Monarch Of The Seas, Carnival Spirit, Infinity, Mercury, Mercury, Mercury , Carnival Spirit, Serenade of the Seas, Carnival Spirit B2B, Mercury, Mercury, Carnival Elation, Zaandam, Radiance of the Seas, Carnival Spirit B2B, Carnival Spirit, Celebrity Century, Zuiderdam, Celebrity Century, Celebrity Century , Carnival Conquest B2B, Celebrity Eclipse April 5th 2014 Southern Caribbean, Legend of the Seas November 3rd, 2014 Quebec to Ft Lauderdale, Celebrity Equinox April 17th Southern Caribbean , October 2015 B2B Carnival Dream from New Orleans; March 26, & April 2nd 2016 B2B Celebrity Reflection
cool:
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old April 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM
MICHAEL_01 MICHAEL_01 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mφnchengladbach;Germany
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUZBUDS View Post
That does seem highly unlikely, if you go up one deck there are around 52 cabins in the footprint of the Crystal lounge. If they put 100 cabins in there, they'll be really tiny.
Maybe not 100 cabins, but 50 cabins = 100 passengers
__________________
10/20/2003 SUMMIT Western Caribbean
08/05/2005 SUMMIT ALASKA SEWARD-VANCOUVER




Sorry, maybe you will find some mistakes, but English ist not my native language.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:44 AM
harz99's Avatar
harz99 harz99 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
When she is "brand new"...it will just be awesome!!! LuAnn
Don't hold your breath for "brand new". Almost every Celebrity or Royal ship going into drydock since the day the "Solcistisation" programme started has only had some new cabins added in what were public areas and/or additional money generating venues added. Apart from a repaint, new carpets in some public areas, and a de barnacle that's it.

Very little if anything, has been done to existing tired cabins, which on the "M" class and Century are well overdue for a strip out and refit.
__________________
Sailing through life, slowly seeing the world, with each day a new adventure before I finally achieve nirvana.........

Last edited by harz99; April 28th, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:28 AM
happy cruzer's Avatar
happy cruzer happy cruzer is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,503
Default thank you extremely helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
If you are sailing before the dry dock here is what we saw/observed:

The public areas are showing wear and tear...and a really "outdated" look...but really pretty ok. The main wear and tear was in the cabin...when we first got to the room we thought the carpet had white "spots" on it...when looking closer we discovered that they were wear spots that were holes down to the padding. The "soft" furnishings in the cabin were old, tired, and frayed. (etc. bedspread, towels). The table and chairs on the balcony were all peeling...where the white paint was gone and the metal was showing. TV remote did not work. All "wood-work" was showing wear and tear...

Keep in mine...we still had a great time...and love the lay-out and size of the ship!! But it is more than ready...in fact we booked a T/P for 9/14 from SF to Sydney based on the fact that she will be "fresh" then!!

Please don't be put off by these comments...the staff and officers etc. were great!! Very helpful and kind...and concerned about your enjoyment!!!

When she is "brand new"...it will just be awesome!!! LuAnn
This is extremely helpful. It wil set my expectations properly. We book inside cabins which is an indication that we really aren't "into" spending tons of time in the cabin. If we can get some good/ok bedding and towels, we're happy.

What about the Aqua Spa Cafe? How was it? Salmon and/or tuna? Anyone?

Thanks!
__________________
Happy Cruzin!

Pac Coastal Celebrity Century, May 2014. Western Carib Crown Princess, Mar 2013; Mediterranean, Celebrity Solstice, May 2012; W. Caribbean, Carnival Conquest, Sep 2011; Transatlantic Regatta Oceania, Nov 2010; 7N E. Car., Carnival Fantasy, May 2010; W. Caribbean, Carnival Conquest, Feb 2010; Gulf of Mexico, Carnival Ecstacy, Dec 2008; Transatlantic Regatta Oceania, Mar 2008; Canada/New England Crown Princess, Sep 2007; Midway/Hawaii Regal Princess, May 2007: W. Caribbean, Grand Princess, Feb, 2007 ;So. Car.,Volendam HAL, Nov, 2006; Caribbean,Zuiderdam, HAL, 2005; W Caribbean Galaxy, CCL, 2005;Transatlantic Jewel RCI,2004; W Caribbean Sovereign RCI, 2003; Hawaii Infinity, CCL, 2002; Transatlantic Rotterdam, HAL, 2000; Caribbean Galaxy CCL, 2000; Mexico Harmony, Crystal, 1999; Caribbean Zenith, CCL, 1999; South America Royal, Princess, 1998/9; W Caribbean Noordam, HAL,199?; Caribbean Horizon, CCL, 199?; Caribbean Enchanted Seas, Commodore, 198?; Alaska Regal, Princess, 198?.
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:33 AM
dkjretired's Avatar
dkjretired dkjretired is offline
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Pa, NJ
Posts: 13,803
Default

Just keep in mind that Celebrity's rumor mill including among those "in the know" is terrible and has been for years. During Celebrity's last drydock the big rumor was that it was going to be cut in half and stretched. Keep things in perspective and don't believe anything until you see a press release.
__________________
Don
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:53 AM
richstowe's Avatar
richstowe richstowe is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal / Stowe
Posts: 3,435
Default

I am not doubting your info OP but this is what's listed on a internet TA for the Century for Jan/Feb 2014.




15 days Jan 5,2014 Fort Lauderdale, FL San Diego, CA Celebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,199
15 days Jan 20,2014San Diego, CA Fort Lauderdale, FLCelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,449
15 days Feb 4,2014Fort Lauderdale, FL Los Angeles, CACelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,599
15 days Feb19,2014Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, CACelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,399
__________________
Sailed Carnival Pride -January/2011
RCL Mariner of the Seas -July/2011
Carnival Fascination -January/2012
Celebrity Summit -March/2013
Carnival Glory -July/2013
Celebrity Constellation -March/2014
UpcomingWoo Hoo - First Princess Cruise Booked !
Regal Princess-March/2015:
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:56 AM
rucrazy's Avatar
rucrazy rucrazy is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Account Deleted
Posts: 1,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL_01 View Post
Maybe not 100 cabins, but 50 cabins = 100 passengers
My apologies... you are correct... yesterday when I posted ..it was near the end of a long day ...
__________________

Account Deleted

Last edited by rucrazy; April 28th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
kelmac's Avatar
kelmac kelmac is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 6,536
Default

We are booked on the Century; San Diego, Dec 21st, 2013 to Ft Lauderdale, Jan 5th, 2014. If a January dry-dock is to take place, I would think it would be at the conclusion of our Panama Canal cruise and it would take place in Freeport, Bahamas. So a month long dry-dock would be Jan 6th -- Feb 4th, which would fit the beginning of the Ft Lauderdale to LA Panama Canal cruise.

By the way, we are also scheduled to cruise the Century April, 2014 (California Coastal cruise), so we may get a pre and post dry-dock experience.

What do others' think?

Enjoy!
Kel
__________________
Past Cruises:

Celebrity -- Horizon (‘93), Galaxy (‘97), Zenith (‘98), Constellation (‘02), Century (‘02), Millennium (‘03), Summit (‘04), Mercury (‘05), Galaxy (‘05), Century (‘06), Millennium (‘06) , Constellation (‘08), Constellation (‘08), Solstice (‘09), Solstice (‘10), Eclipse (‘11), Summit (‘11), Millennium (‘11), Silhouette ('12), Silhouette ('12), Silhouette ('13), Infinity ('13), Infinity ('13), Century ('13), and Century ('14)
Holland America -- Veendam (‘03), Volendam (‘04), Zuiderdam (‘05), Westerdam (‘06), Maasdam (‘07), Maasdam (‘07), Westerdam (‘08), Maasdam (‘09), and the Nieuw Amsterdam (‘11)
Royal Caribbean -- Rhapsody of the Seas (‘01), Voyager of the Seas (‘02), Splendor of the Seas (‘02), Grandeur of the Seas (‘04), Vision of the Seas (‘04), Radiance of the Seas (‘09) and the Allure of the Seas ('12)
NCL -- Starward (‘78), Norwegian Dream (‘95), and the Norweigan Sea (‘01)
Princess -- Star Princess (‘03), Caribbean Princess (‘05), and the Golden Princess ('13)
Azamara -- Journey (‘07) Oceania -- Regatta (‘09) Cunard -- Queen Mary 2 (‘10), and Queen Mary 2 ('13)
Sitmar -- Fairsea (‘82)

(428 days total)

--------------------------------
Future Cruises: Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas (11/2014), Celebrity Eclipse (12/2014), NCL Jewel (03/2015), Celebrity Reflection (6/2015), Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas (6/2015), Celebrity Equinox (12/2015), and Celebrity Silhouette (3/2016).
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old April 28th, 2013, 12:56 PM
wwcruisers's Avatar
wwcruisers wwcruisers is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 6,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac View Post
We are booked on the Century; San Diego, Dec 21st, 2013 to Ft Lauderdale, Jan 5th, 2014. If a January dry-dock is to take place, I would think it would be at the conclusion of our Panama Canal cruise and it would take place in Freeport, Bahamas. So a month long dry-dock would be Jan 6th -- Feb 4th, which would fit the beginning of the Ft Lauderdale to LA Panama Canal cruise.

By the way, we are also scheduled to cruise the Century April, 2014 (California Coastal cruise), so we may get a pre and post dry-dock experience.

What do others' think?

Enjoy!
Kel
Kel, we're booked on the holiday eastbound Canal cruise, with you. I hope your predictions about ours being the very last cruise before dry-dock is not true. Not only would the ship be in the worst condition ever, but I've heard stories where the crew actually starts tearing things up, and closing areas off to the public, on those cruises.
__________________





Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old April 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
lovecruzin's Avatar
lovecruzin lovecruzin is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: California
Posts: 671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy cruzer View Post
This is extremely helpful. It wil set my expectations properly. We book inside cabins which is an indication that we really aren't "into" spending tons of time in the cabin. If we can get some good/ok bedding and towels, we're happy.

What about the Aqua Spa Cafe? How was it? Salmon and/or tuna? Anyone?

Thanks!

No cooked to order items in the Aqua Spa cafe anymore On previous ships/cruises this has been one of our favorite places but we found the offerings on Century very limited.

The maintenance staff is constantly, painting, varnishing and sprucing things up! She will certainly benefit from a dry dock but that wouldn't prevent me from booking another cruise before then. We cruised Hawaii RT and turned around and booked the 5 day coastal when we got home so for us, we very much enjoyed the ship.
__________________
~ Danna
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:04 PM
LuAnn LuAnn is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,804
Default bobnjeff....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnjeff View Post
100 state rooms? I can't see how that is possible but.... Sad to see that wonderful room go but they do not use it much so I can see why. I do hope they do not add too many rooms or there will be too many extra passengers for some areas of the ship. Looking forward to the news of what they are doing. We want to go on here 9/14 SF to Sydney but will wait for more news. We will be on here Dec. 6th before the changes. I plan to enjoy the Crystal room one last time.
We booked that cruise while on board!!!! It was not showing on the Celebrity website yesterday afternoon...but we were able to book it on board!!! We booked a Sky Suite...but considering down-grading to a balcony...because of the price difference....

I can't see how they could get 100 cabins out of the Crystal...on this past cruise they used it for the Captain Club AM & PM events and the CC Cocktail event...not sure what else they used it for??? LuAnn
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
LuAnn LuAnn is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,804
Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by richstowe View Post
I am not doubting your info OP but this is what's listed on a internet TA for the Century for Jan/Feb 2014.




15 days Jan 5,2014 Fort Lauderdale, FL San Diego, CA Celebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,199
15 days Jan 20,2014San Diego, CA Fort Lauderdale, FLCelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,449
15 days Feb 4,2014Fort Lauderdale, FL Los Angeles, CACelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,599
15 days Feb19,2014Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, CACelebrity / Celebrity Century4.5-$1,399
I am just "reporting" what the Hotel Manager and the Future Sales person told me 1) Hotel manager....going to drydock for 1 month in January-Feb. and 2) Future sales manager....told not to book anything for Feb '14....

At the beginning of this cruise I asked the Future Sales person (this past Tuesday) if and when Century would be going to dry-dock...she said she didn't know....but by this last Friday...when we met with her again...she told us she was told not to book anything on Century for Feb. '14....I'm just telling you what the people from Celebrity told me!!! I would hope that these people might know more than an Internet T/A...especially since this is "fresh" news. I guess time will tell...just trying to give those interested an update...based on what I was told! LuAnn
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Ad Sponsored By


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.