Just off the Breakaway

Lunch on the Breakaway as a result of an invitation to UK Gold and above Latitudes members. Had a chance to have a good look around and take a few photos which I am posting here as I thought they may be of interest!

[ATTACH]269774[/ATTACH]

This is the Carlos cake shop outlet - a great new addition.

[ATTACH]269775[/ATTACH]

Le Bistro outside seating area - very Parisienne!

[ATTACH]269776[/ATTACH]

Wine station vending wine by the glass in the Garden Cafe - swipe your room card to vend.

Hope these are of interest - more to follow.

Lunch on the Breakaway as a result of an invitation to UK Gold and above Latitudes members. Had a chance to have a good look around and take a few photos which I am posting here as I thought they may be of interest!

[ATTACH]269774[/ATTACH]

This is the Carlos cake shop outlet - a great new addition.

[ATTACH]269775[/ATTACH]

Le Bistro outside seating area - very Parisienne!

[ATTACH]269776[/ATTACH]

Wine station vending wine by the glass in the Garden Cafe - swipe your room card to vend.

Hope these are of interest - more to follow.

THANK YOU very much for posting but the pictures/attachments are not showing.

Can't wait to see and hope you enjoyed yourself.

I sort of am in love with the wine vending! It will add something a little special to dining at the buffet! Oh and $ as well ;)

I'll have the UBP, I wonder if I can swipe my card if I wanted a glass of wine or if I need to get the drinks from actual bar tenders. I guess time will tell but that is a question I need to ask.

Thanks.

If I remember correctly the wine vending is priced for taste, half or full although not sure what this means in terms os quantity! If I remember correctly taste is $2.95, half is $4.95 and full is $7.95 (I might be wrong on these prices). You swipe your room card and it is self serve.

If I remember correctly the wine vending is priced for taste' date=' half or full although not sure what this means in terms os quantity! If I remember correctly taste is $2.95, half is $4.95 and full is $7.95 (I might be wrong on these prices). You swipe your room card and it is self serve.[/quote']

Boy can I get into big trouble at the wine bar!

There is the main pool but if you look between the kids play area and the end of the water slides is another decent sized pool. The marketplace is in between the two and is where they had set up an outside gift shop.

Samples on the wine dispensers started around 1.95. They are located at the atrium and garden cafe.

Archived