Do you have river cruise photos to share?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:48 AM.
New Jersey
3,603 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
As Cruise Critic continues to increase its coverage of river cruising (both ports and ships), we'd love to feature your photographs in stories, etc. Do you have some good shots to share? If so, please drop me an email at [email protected] (put "river photos" in subject line), and just tell me, in a line or two, where you were when you took the pic. And give the name (either member name, real name, or both) you'd like us to use in the photo credit.

Any questions, let me know here or via email, and thanks so much!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown
Editor in Chief
Cruise Critic
Dobbs Ferry, NY
206 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
Where will the photos be posted? I am an avid TripAdvisor reader and poster. And while I love many features of Cruise Critic, I wish the photos were posted in the review section so we can see them by ship. I always wind up doing a google search to see photos of the ships when I am planning a cruise