Mini-Suite 11,186, Norwegian Breakaway

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:11 PM.
70 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Thanks so much for this video.....I am booked in a minisuite and was very curious how it actually looked. The balcony seems a bit small....could that be the angle or is it really that narrow? Again, thanks. Hope you had a great trip to NYC!
Rhode Island, USA
382 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Thanks for the video I am in spa minisuite 14170 on the 6/9 sailing and your video gives me a good idea what to expect just a little different color scheme in my cabin so says the description.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Nightengale212

Golden Princess - Caribbean - 7/2004
Caribbean Princess - Caribbean - 5/2005
Golden Princess - Caribbean - 2/2006
Coral Princess - Panama Canal - 10/2010
Ruby Princess - Caribbean - 1/2011
Sapphire Princess - Alaska - 7/2011
NCL Star - Western Caribbean - 3/2012
NCL Pearl - Caribbean - 2/2013
NCL Breakaway - Bermuda - 6/9/2013
NCL Breakaway - Southern Caribbean - 1/19/14
London, UK
468 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Originally posted by Synchronaut
The balcony seems a bit small....could that be the angle or is it really that narrow?
I am sorry, but the balconies in many of the grades of cabin on-board Breakaway are SMALL. I even though the Haven balconies were not over generous!

The bathroom in the mini-suite is great, it is larger than most. The cabin is very comfortable - enjoy!
New York
261 Posts
Joined Oct 2012
Thanks for the video! We are booked in a mini-suite for July 14th on the 13th floor. It's nice to know you were happy with the room considering some of them have no bathtubs. Was it a surprise to you or were you one of the lucky ones with a tub?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2013 Norwegian - Breakaway
2011 Royal Caribbean - Adventure of the Seas
2006 Norwegian - Dawn