Victory 7419 L Shaped Photos

gh1088

Hi!

I just got back from a b2b cruise on the Victory! We had a great time and I hope to write a review, but I know in planning this trip, I could never find any photos of the specific room I had. So the first thing I wanted to post were room pictures. We were in room 7419 (L-shaped room with long balcony) for the first leg of the trip, and 7427 (aft balcony) for the second leg. Here are the photos of Victory 7419:

8740205932_4aa6d44314_m.jpg

[/url]

8740215350_eb6fc72212_m.jpg

8739103405_718dcaf0c1_m.jpg8739110127_ac72e2c4cd_m.jpg

8740231694_344bc738fd_m.jpg

8739116457_caa9871766_m.jpg

And here are the pictures from 7427 Aft Balcony (right next to the wrap balcony on Empress deck):

8740275540_20d45c8d92_m.jpg

8740262406_2665f4f0d5_m.jpg

8739147175_2e90941c9a_m.jpg

8739128313_8b7b7af263_m.jpg8740249754_614ae845d5_m.jpg

All in all, I think 3 out of 4 of us preferred the side extended balcony over the aft. We are shade people and it was very hot on the aft balcony much of the time. Having said that, you can't beat the view.

Thanks for the pics of the L shaped room. We are in an L room on the Liberty in Oct and couldn't find many pics of the room either. Answered all of our questions except was there much noise from the stairwell next to the room?

We heard nothing from that stairwell. In fact, I don't remember seeing any crew use it. We used it to go to our muster station for the lifeboat drill.

I really liked this room. It is tight around the bottom of the bed and the bathroom door is in a weird place, but we managed just fine. I really enjoyed the extended balcony.

The aft room had a little more breathing room, but it didn't have the couch, and had a little less storage room.

Thanks for posting the pictures of the L shaped room and extended balcony. We booked an L shaped room on the Glory for next April and were a little worried. I can't wait for the balcony. We may never leave it LOL

Thanks for posting the pics! We are booked in an L-shaped cabin as well on Victory. We had an L-shaped cabin on Liberty last Thanksgiving and we didn't get a couch, just a small table and a chair. Hmmm, wonder which one we will get on Victory?

Thanks again!

:) keep in mind each L room on different floors is different. But I do believe they all have couches. Honestly our couch was just used to hold our backpacks, etc.

Enjoy your cruise!

We had #6424 on the Victory a few years ago and I loved it! Only difference was that head of bed was against the balcony and not the wall (have pictures in my Victory review if anyone is interested). Glad you enjoyed the room and interested to hear you preferred the L-shaped over the aft! I love the sun and have never had an aft cabin :(

Yes, most people seem to like the aft balconies. I was glad we were going to have the opportunity to see both types of unusual balconies. If you like the sun and heat, you will definitely like it. Again the views are incredible and we enjoyed watching us leave Miami back there.

Thanks for sharing your pics! I have a family reunion cruise on the Victory in Aug. and my niece has the L shaped right next to my aft wrap on deck 6. So excited to have the divider removed and enjoy all view from the balcony!!

Can't wait!! :D

What category is the "L" shaped cabin? Great pictures!

For Deck 7: Category 8B L Shaped Balcony Cabins 7419 & 7416...the remaining Category 8B Balcony Cabins on Deck 7 are not L Shaped.

:):):):)

For Deck 6: Category 8A L Shaped Balcony Cabins 6432 & 6459...the remaining Category 8A Balcony Cabins on Deck 6 are not L Shaped.

Apparently from the Carnival Deck Plans...those are the only decks with L Shaped Cabins like that.

Great pics :) We've stayed in both L-shaped and Aft Extended and definitely prefer the L-shaped cabin, as it is much roomer with a much longer balcony!

I am surprised to see the location of the television! I have a crook in my neck just looking at the pic! On the Splendor, it was mounted perfectly between the 2 windows directly in front of the bed :D

Archived