From the Mariner of The Sea's 80th sailing, May 22 2005
My Top 5
1. Chops - Makes me lick my chops!!
2. Paradise Beach at Cozumel
3. Beatlemania Live - great family entertainment
4. Beautiful ship, beautiful public areas.
5 Swimming with the Stingrays in Grand Cayman
(Honorable Mention: Sushi in Jade!!)
My Bottom 5
1. Smokers on both balconies on either side of us! This may have ruined me on ever paying extra to have a balcony again.
2. Show put on by RCCL singers and dancers, Pure Energy (Pure Boredom)
3. Pool Chair Hogs. I can see their towels, but I can't see them!
4. Disembarking (sad because I'm leaving, bored because I had to sit and wait)
5. Pushy pushy sales people in both Labadee & Jamaica. (My advice, wait for Cozumel & Grand Cayman to shop).
(Dishonorable Mention: No clocks, alarm or otherwise, in the staterooms)
Well, there you have it. Please note that I was careful to say that these are MY top and bottom 5. Actual mileage may vary.
Let's hear yours.