RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Chicago, IL
684 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Hi Guys - does anyone have RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email Address? I'd love to send them a letter complimenting everyone on the VOS on our last sailing.

Best,
Joanna
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
Ovation of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - England, France and Spain - 2016 / Quantum of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2014 - Maiden Transatlantic Cruise - Photo Site / Oasis of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2014 - Eastern Caribbean / Explorer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Caribbean (Review) / Vision of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Scandinavian and Russia (Review) / Navigator of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Caribbean / Seven Seas Mariner - Regent Seven Seas - 2012 - Mediterranean / Oasis of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2011 - Caribbean / Queen Mary 2 - Cunard - 2010 - Transatlantic / Solstice - Celebrity - 2010 - Caribbean / Explorer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2009 - Bermuda / Adventurer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2008 - Caribbean / Explorer - Gap Adventures - 2007 - Antarctica! / Elation - Carnival - 2002 - Mexico Rivera / Century - Celebrity - 2001 - Caribbean / Can't Remember - Carnival - 1998 - Alaska
Southwest Florida
6,917 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Letters should be sent to:
Corporate Guest Relations
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

(800) 256-6649
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Talk to me: [email protected]

Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been - Jimmy Buffett, My Idol

11/07 Majesty of the Seas, 4/08 Grandeur of the Seas, 1/09 Majesty of the Seas, 9/09 Freedom of the Seas, 11/09 Majesty of the Seas, 4/10 Explorer of the Seas, 10/10 Serenade of the Seas. 11/10 Majesty of the Seas, 2/11 Majesty of the Seas, 11/11 Navigator of the Seas, 3/12 Liberty of the Seas, 11/12 Carnival Pride, 11/12 Adventure of the Seas (Back to Back), 3/13 Freedom of the Seas, 9/13 Brilliance of the Seas, 12/13 Independence of the Seas, 5/14 Explorer of the Seas, 1/15 Liberty of the Seas, 4/15 Celebrity Equinox, 10/15 Freedom of the Seas, 5/16 Allure of the Seas
Chicago, IL
684 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by PattyG12
Letters should be sent to:
Corporate Guest Relations
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

(800) 256-6649
Thanks!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
Ovation of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - England, France and Spain - 2016 / Quantum of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2014 - Maiden Transatlantic Cruise - Photo Site / Oasis of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2014 - Eastern Caribbean / Explorer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Caribbean (Review) / Vision of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Scandinavian and Russia (Review) / Navigator of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2013 - Caribbean / Seven Seas Mariner - Regent Seven Seas - 2012 - Mediterranean / Oasis of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2011 - Caribbean / Queen Mary 2 - Cunard - 2010 - Transatlantic / Solstice - Celebrity - 2010 - Caribbean / Explorer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2009 - Bermuda / Adventurer of the Seas - Royal Caribbean - 2008 - Caribbean / Explorer - Gap Adventures - 2007 - Antarctica! / Elation - Carnival - 2002 - Mexico Rivera / Century - Celebrity - 2001 - Caribbean / Can't Remember - Carnival - 1998 - Alaska
Denver Colorado
2,590 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by jv_nyc
Thanks!!!

If like in my case, I received a form letter saying in essence..."TOUGH".
(I complained when we were booted down a few pegs in the amount of credits to be able to be in the Diamond Lounge.)

Good luck Joanna.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Gary & Susan
-------------------------------------------------

CELEBRITY Constellation 05/06 Northern Europe & Russia
CELEBRITY Summit 10/06 Hawaii r/t
R.C.C.L. Rhapsody of the Seas 01/07 Western Caribbean
CELEBRITY Millennium 03/07 Caribbean (b2b)
CELEBRITY Millennium 03/07 Trans-Atlantic
CELEBRITY Century 05/07 Scotland/Ireland
CELEBRITY Summit 07/07 Alaska
NCL Pride of America 11/07 Hawaiian Islands
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/08 Western Caribbean
R.C.C.L. Radiance of the Seas 04/08 FLL- Panama Canal - SAN
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 11/08 Barcelona B2B
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 11/08 Trans-Atlantic
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/09 Western Caribbean
R.C.C.L Radiance of the Seas 05/09 San Diego/Alaska
CELEBRITY Constellation 9/09 New England/Canada
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/10 Western Gulf of Mexico
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/10 Western Caribbean
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 04/10 Trans-Atlantic B2B
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 05/10 Mediterranean
CELEBRITY Millennium 09/10 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/11 Western Gulf of Mexico (b-2-b)
R.C.C.L. Voyager of the Seas 01/11 Western Caribbean
R.C.C.L. Navigator of the Seas 05/11 trans-Atlantic (b2b)
R.C.C.L. Navigator of the Seas 05/11 Eastern Med.
CARNIVAL Conquest 10/11 Caribbean
R.C.C.L. Mariner of the Seas 01/12 Western Gulf
of Mexico (b-2-b)
CARNIVAL Magic 10/12 Key West/Bahamas
R.C.C.L. Mariner of the Seas 01/13 Western Gulf
of Mexico (b-2-b)
CELEBRITY Millennium 03/13 S.E. Asia
R.C.C.L. Brilliance of the Seas 8/13 Western T/A
CELEBRITY Eclipse 01/14 Southern Caribbean
CELEBRITY Constellation 10/14 Black Sea
CELEBRITY Eclipse 01/15 Southern Caribbean
CELEBRITY Summit 09/15 New England/Canada
CELEBRITY Eclipse 01/16 Southern Caribbean
Up Next
CELEBRITY Infinity 05/16 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise
Next Up
CELEBRITY Solstice 01/17 New Zealand/Australia
CELEBRITY Eclipse 01/18 Southern Caribbean
Lynchburg, VA
4,967 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by GaryfmCol
If like in my case, I received a form letter saying in essence..."TOUGH".
(I complained when we were booted down a few pegs in the amount of credits to be able to be in the Diamond Lounge.)

Good luck Joanna.
OP is contacting them to compliment them, not complain.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Solo Allure Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1927866
My Solo Grandeur Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1952859
My Solo Carnival Sunshine Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049021
My Solo MSC Divina Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...7#post44302217
My Live MSC Divina Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2352075
My Live HAL Maasdam Alaska Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2396680

Western Washington
1,098 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Hi Guys - does anyone have RCCL Guest Relations Fax Number or Email Address? I'd love to send them a letter complimenting everyone on the VOS on our last sailing.

Best,
Joanna
What is "VOS"?
Sydney, Australia
1,348 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
Originally posted by MR NW GUY
What is "VOS"?
It could be Voyager Of The Seas or Vision OTS - looking at OP's sig block I suggest the latter.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming
Explorer OTS Mar/Apr '18 - Pacific Islands

======================
Completed
Sun Princess Mar/Apr '17 - Round Australia
Carnival Legend Dec'16/Jan'17 - New Year Cruise - Pacific Islands
Legend OTS Nov '16 Cruisin'Country#6
Explorer OTS Mar/Apr '16 - Pacific Islands & NZ
Carnival Spirit Oct/Nov '15 - Melbourne Cup Cruise
Voyager OTS Oct-Nov '13, Feb '15
Radiance OTS Jan '13
Rhapsody OTS Mar '11, Oct '11, Nov '12, Aug/Sep/Oct '14 B2B2B
Southwest Florida
6,917 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
We always send letters with compliments after returning home. It's an extra way to give credit to the wonderful people that make my vacation so special!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Talk to me: [email protected]

Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been - Jimmy Buffett, My Idol

11/07 Majesty of the Seas, 4/08 Grandeur of the Seas, 1/09 Majesty of the Seas, 9/09 Freedom of the Seas, 11/09 Majesty of the Seas, 4/10 Explorer of the Seas, 10/10 Serenade of the Seas. 11/10 Majesty of the Seas, 2/11 Majesty of the Seas, 11/11 Navigator of the Seas, 3/12 Liberty of the Seas, 11/12 Carnival Pride, 11/12 Adventure of the Seas (Back to Back), 3/13 Freedom of the Seas, 9/13 Brilliance of the Seas, 12/13 Independence of the Seas, 5/14 Explorer of the Seas, 1/15 Liberty of the Seas, 4/15 Celebrity Equinox, 10/15 Freedom of the Seas, 5/16 Allure of the Seas
NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,852 Posts
Joined Oct 2004

Best,
Joanna
You can send your email to [email protected] Mr. Goldstein really appreciates letters complimenting staff and crew. Sending an email will get his attention much quicker than snail mail.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club

Chicago, IL
684 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by cruisenfever
You can send your email to [email protected] Mr. Goldstein really appreciates letters complimenting staff and crew. Sending an email will get his attention much quicker than snail mail.
Thanks! I just emailed him as well. Yes, it was on the Vision of the Seas, it really was the best RCCL cruise we've ever been on - the service is fantastic.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,852 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Thanks! I just emailed him as well. Yes, it was on the Vision of the Seas, it really was the best RCCL cruise we've ever been on - the service is fantastic.
You're welcome. We are leaving next Wednesday for a b2b beginning June 1, so we appreciate the first hand information.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club

Northern California
16,185 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
I have to agree with that! The service and staff and officers on Vision were really incredible. One of the nicest we have been on.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
><((((º>`·..·`·..·`·...}><((((º>. , . .·`·.. }><((((º>`·..·`·..·`·...}><((((º>
Chicago, IL
684 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Just thought I would update everyone after I emailed Adam Goldstein - I received a response about 10 minutes later, saying something along the lines of "Thank you for the great letter and for sailing with us...", which I would have expected, and it doesn't matter to me if it was him or someone on his staff.

What I didn't expect was that the next morning (today), I received a "Thank You" email from Bojana, the Suite Coordinator/Guest Departure Officer, i.e. the Concierge for non-CL ships, and one of the individuals I praised in my email.

It meant a lot to me that RCCL shared the positive feedback with at least those that were mentioned in the note, and I was happy that she knew that her excellent service was known by the "higher ups."
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
Chicago, IL
684 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by cruisenfever
You're welcome. We are leaving next Wednesday for a b2b beginning June 1, so we appreciate the first hand information.
How exciting! If you're interested, below is the link to my review.

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/sho...php?p=38431150
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,852 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Just thought I would update everyone after I emailed Adam Goldstein - I received a response about 10 minutes later, saying something along the lines of "Thank you for the great letter and for sailing with us...", which I would have expected, and it doesn't matter to me if it was him or someone on his staff.

What I didn't expect was that the next morning (today), I received a "Thank You" email from Bojana, the Suite Coordinator/Guest Departure Officer, i.e. the Concierge for non-CL ships, and one of the individuals I praised in my email.

It meant a lot to me that RCCL shared the positive feedback with at least those that were mentioned in the note, and I was happy that she knew that her excellent service was known by the "higher ups."
Sending an email like you did, whether it be positive or negative, will have a faster impact on the staff and crew than writing it on your comment card.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club

South Florida
2,652 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Guest relations :
https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cu...o?ref=postcmnt
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe & Pat
Sunny South Florida, a short drive to the pier.
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien.
Ships sailed:
Nordic Empress
Monarch of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Independence of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas (including Maiden Voyage)
Allure of the Seas (Including Maiden Voyage)
Celebrity Century
Celebrity Equinox
On Deck: Celebrity Equinox & Eclipse