I have Breakaway Dailies 5/12-5/19

mamagina

What is the easiest way to post them? I can scan them into my computer but I think the files may be too big to post. Is there an easy way to do it?

should I take photos and post them?

Best way to post them is to scan them and put on a photosharing site like Flickr, Picassa or Photobucket. Then you can create a link and post the link here. If you post the HTML/BBCode link (it is one of the options for sharing) the document will show in the post. If you use the url then people can use that to open a browser to look at the files.

If you have Dropbox you can put the scanned images in a folder and then create a public link to that folder.

I'm trying! Never did this before! LOL The second one is better??? I'll do a few more tonight. I'll just do the back page of the first one. Every day is pretty much the same. I'll do the back of the sea days.

It seems to take a long time to scan.

I'm trying! Never did this before! LOL The second one is better??? I'll do a few more tonight. I'll just do the back page of the first one. Every day is pretty much the same. I'll do the back of the sea days.

It seems to take a long time to scan.

ya the second one works great!

Thanks so much for posting these in easy-to-read pdf form.

I noticed that the gelato place is only open in the afternoon, and that there is no mention of Ocean Blu's waterfront take-out area (I thought I'd read in one of Gambee's posts that it's just open for lunch).

I had sort of imagined strolling around the waterfront area in the evening and encountering places to get a snack, but it appears that nothing will be open there except for the outdoor sections of the expensive specialty restaurants.

Archived