Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old June 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Tuxedo rentals

My mom is trying to rent tuxes on board for an eastern med cruise for the 5 guys in our group (different staterooms). She wants them all put on her credit card, is there a way to do this and get them delivered to each room? I can't find anywhere on "gifts and gears" to do this.

Thanks, in the meantime I have advised her to call and order them all, but I am afraid they are going to screw up the measurements if she gives them 5 different tux orders.

Old June 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Cool Cruiser

ok found the email direct to the tux reservations. That would probably work best since it is in writing for all the tux measurements. I think e-mailing the tux department is probably best.

Old June 8th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Cool.
Enjoy your cruise.

Reviews :
Norwegian Epic - Trans Atlantic, April 2014
Allure of the Seas - Western Caribbean, April 2014
Celebrity Solstice - Australia/New Zealand, March 2013
Crystal Symphony - Grand Mediterranean, April 2012

Roll calls :
Mariner of the Seas - Spice of SE Asia, 6 February 2015
Crystal Symphony - Autumn Inspiration, 27 September 2015

Old June 8th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

If I remember correctly the charge for the Tux will show up on your SeaPass Account. It will appear after the last Formal Night.
So, you just order the tux by stateroom. Charges can be taken care of on board.

Glitter Text Generator

Past Cruises
Dec 3 2012 RC Explorer of the Seas Eastern Carribbean
June 20 2010 Carnival Pride Bahamas
Sept 2 2009 RC Jewel of the Seas TA
Jan 2009 RC Voyager of the Seas Western Caribbean
Sept 11 2008 RC Explorer of the Seas Canada
Jan 2008 RC Brilliance of the Seas Panama Canal
June 2 2007 RC Radiance of the Seas Alaska

Old June 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM
5,000+ Club

If you order the tux before you leave (e-mail and or fax) they will charge your credit card at that time. At least that is what has happened for us .. I think DH has ordered 6 times (he always goes to our local bridal shop/tux rental and has them do the measurements to make sure everything is accurate.) This year there will be no tux, just a suit we will take with us. Jan
8/17/08 - Mariner of the Seas - & 35th wedding anniversary
8/23/09 - Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean cruise -36th anniversary - 5 days late
10/9/10 - Radiance of the Seas - From Tampa, FL-DD's first cruise
10/8/11 - Oasis of the Seas - Eastern (DH's early 60th birthday)
9/14/12 - NCL Dawn - Boston to Bermuda (Jan's 60th birthday cruise - oh my!)
8/17/13 - Oasis - B2B Cruise - 40th Anniversary (DS & DDIL (first leg of cruise - 1st anniversary).
8/24/13 - Oasis - 2nd leg of the cruise
9/5/2014 - NCL Dawn - Boston to Bermuda - 1st suite - mortgage paid off celebration!!!
8/15/2015 - Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean cruise (3 new ports) - 42nd Anniversary

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. (William Penn)

Old June 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteukmcr View Post
Not sure what ship you are sailing on, but as mentioned previously, all tux rentals are charged to your SeaPass account.
You are completely correct (and I am wrong!) I double checked my past seapass account and "there it was" ... I wonder why I didn't remember (must be old age). Jan
8/17/08 - Mariner of the Seas - & 35th wedding anniversary
8/23/09 - Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean cruise -36th anniversary - 5 days late
10/9/10 - Radiance of the Seas - From Tampa, FL-DD's first cruise
10/8/11 - Oasis of the Seas - Eastern (DH's early 60th birthday)
9/14/12 - NCL Dawn - Boston to Bermuda (Jan's 60th birthday cruise - oh my!)
8/17/13 - Oasis - B2B Cruise - 40th Anniversary (DS & DDIL (first leg of cruise - 1st anniversary).
8/24/13 - Oasis - 2nd leg of the cruise
9/5/2014 - NCL Dawn - Boston to Bermuda - 1st suite - mortgage paid off celebration!!!
8/15/2015 - Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean cruise (3 new ports) - 42nd Anniversary

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. (William Penn)

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the input everyone. Guess mom is in e-mail contact trying to work it out. Each of the families has different sea pass accounts. She thought it would be simple to just order tuxes for all the guys in each of three families and charge them to her but seems to be a little bit complicated.

Will let you know how it turns out. Otherwise guys will just order their own tuxes and Mom will reimburse. That works too. But she wanted the points on her credit card.

There are lots of other web site problems we are running into because different families are booked in different cabins. Like all the nephews are in one cabin but from two different families and putting in all their seapass info is getting ridiculous because for instance my one sister has a cabin with her husband and youngest child, and then her son is in the room with the other nephews, and her older daughter sharing a room with my mom. They have to put in three different emergency contact numbers and stuff like that.