Jiffy Jeff Transportation Review

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Florida Departures

Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami & Port Canaveral & Tampa
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:42 AM.
Gladstone, MO USA
1,055 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
We just arrived home after our 8 day Carnival Breeze cruise and used Jiffy Jeff Transportation to get from FLL to the Intercontinental in Miami, and after the cruise, from POM to the Westin on Ft Lauderdale Beach. We decided to look for someone different after being forgotten about on our last cruise.

I made the reservations on line before our trip and verified a few days before. We arrived at FLL early and Jeff called me minutes after we arrived, having followed our flight. He was already outside waiting for us and after we grabbed our luggage, we were off. His large van is a very clean and comfortable Mercedes, comfortably cool and very pleasant.

After our cruise, Jeff was right on time to pick us up, staying in contact with us with a couple of phone calls. Our ride to the Westin was pleasant and timely.

I would highly recommend Jiffy Jeff for your transportation needs in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami area. We could not be more pleased and will definitely be using Jeff from now on!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin and Tim

Past Cruises
1989 Big Red Boat (Bahamas)
2000 Grand Princess (Grand Mediterranean)
2003 Celebrity Constellation (British Isles/Norway)
2005 Star Princess (Eastern Caribbean)
2007 Sapphire Princess (New Zealand/ Australia)
2010 Carnival Valor (Western Caribbean)
2011 Serenade of the Seas (B2B Southern Caribbean)
2013 Carnival Breeze (Eastern Caribbean)
2015 Freedom of the Seas (Eastern Caribbean)

Up next.....
2017 Carnival Vista

90 Days at Sea

Athens, Ohio
233 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Thank you for the review. My bestfriend and I will be using him for the 1st time this September and it always makes you feel more at ease when you hear positive feedback.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Triumph - 2007
Carnival Legend - 2008
Carnival Sensation - 2010
RCL Serenade of the Seas - 2011
Carnival Freedom - 2012
RCL Jewel of the Seas - 2013
Carnival Victory - 2013
Gladstone, MO USA
1,055 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
Thanks, glad to help. We were impressed!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin and Tim

Past Cruises

Up next.....
2017 Carnival Vista

90 Days at Sea

New York
336 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Hi,

Wonderful to know! I am also switching transportation companies after a bad experience last summer. I am also making the same FLL to POM trips- however I will most likely be traveling solo. Do you know if they take solo passengers? Or perhaps a shared van? And the rates? I really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Caro
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Conquest 7/20/15
Carnival Victory 7/2013
Carnival Destiny 8/02/12
Carnival Inspiration 4/21/08
RC- Legend of the Seas 2/06
Carnival Ecstasy 2/05
Carnival Miracle 8/04
Carnival Triumph 6/03
Carnival Victory 6/02

Gladstone, MO USA
1,055 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
As far as I know, he just charges a per person rate, very reasonable. You can e-mail him and he'll get right back to you!
[email protected]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin and Tim

Past Cruises

Up next.....
2017 Carnival Vista

90 Days at Sea

New York
336 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Hi,

Thanks so much!!
Caro

Originally posted by ciera123
As far as I know, he just charges a per person rate, very reasonable. You can e-mail him and he'll get right back to you!
[email protected]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Conquest 7/20/15
Carnival Victory 7/2013
Carnival Destiny 8/02/12
Carnival Inspiration 4/21/08
RC- Legend of the Seas 2/06
Carnival Ecstasy 2/05
Carnival Miracle 8/04
Carnival Triumph 6/03
Carnival Victory 6/02

Gladstone, MO USA
1,055 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
We paid after, but I remember him saying that a large group he was picking up later that morning had pre-paid.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin and Tim

Past Cruises

Up next.....
2017 Carnival Vista

90 Days at Sea

Staten Island NY
1 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
If you need transportation from FLL airport to the Miami Cruise Port I highly recommend Jiffy Jeff. Reliable, on-time, clean van. I highly recommend using this service.
USA
6 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
We use a car service company very good, a flat rate for a 10 seater van was $120 from FLL to POM, I do not remember the name but here is the web geteasyshuttle.com
Mississippi
4,382 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Glad to hear your excellent review. We are using Jiffy Jeff for our transportation in November. They have been very prompt in responding to emails and questions.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tracy & Tony

Celebration, 1998 - Carnival Destiny, 1999 - Carnival Destiny, 2000 - RCI Serenade of the Seas, 2004 - Crown Princess, 2007 - Carnival Fantasy, 2008 - Ruby Princess, 2008 - Carnival Sensation (Abbie), 2009 - Carnival Fantasy, 2009 - Caribbean Princess, 2009 - Carnival Triumph, 2010 - Emerald Princess, 2010 - Golden Princess (Alaska), 2011 - RCI Voyager of the Seas, 2011 - NCL Spirit, 2012 - Emerald Princess, 2012 - Carnival Freedom (Girls' Trip), 2013 - NCL Sun, 2013 - NCL Jewel, 2014 - Celebrity Summit, 2014 - Emerald Princess (Girls' Trip), 2015 - RCI Oasis of the Seas, 2015 - Royal Princess, 2015 - NCL Dawn (New Year's Eve), 2016/2017 - Royal Princess, 2017 - Liberty of the Seas, 2017
Southern California by way of Kentucky
18,952 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Thanks so much for an additional (new at least to me) option other than the major shuttles everyone on the board suggests. Could you give us an approx. of his cost pp for a future unscheduled booking at this time just to have an idea.?
Mississippi
4,382 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Originally posted by Ashland
Thanks so much for an additional (new at least to me) option other than the major shuttles everyone on the board suggests. Could you give us an approx. of his cost pp for a future unscheduled booking at this time just to have an idea.?
Most trips are $15 per person.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tracy & Tony

Celebration, 1998 - Carnival Destiny, 1999 - Carnival Destiny, 2000 - RCI Serenade of the Seas, 2004 - Crown Princess, 2007 - Carnival Fantasy, 2008 - Ruby Princess, 2008 - Carnival Sensation (Abbie), 2009 - Carnival Fantasy, 2009 - Caribbean Princess, 2009 - Carnival Triumph, 2010 - Emerald Princess, 2010 - Golden Princess (Alaska), 2011 - RCI Voyager of the Seas, 2011 - NCL Spirit, 2012 - Emerald Princess, 2012 - Carnival Freedom (Girls' Trip), 2013 - NCL Sun, 2013 - NCL Jewel, 2014 - Celebrity Summit, 2014 - Emerald Princess (Girls' Trip), 2015 - RCI Oasis of the Seas, 2015 - Royal Princess, 2015 - NCL Dawn (New Year's Eve), 2016/2017 - Royal Princess, 2017 - Liberty of the Seas, 2017
Georgia
6,262 Posts
Joined May 2000
Originally posted by Ashland
Here is Jiffy Jeff's website:
http://www.gojiffyjeff.com/

I have not used them but am thinking about it.
Southern California by way of Kentucky
18,952 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by Tralynn
Most trips are $15 per person.
So approx. what I have paid for SAS ($13.00pp) in the past. And thank you to those above that gave a couple of websites for this company
Iowa
4 Posts
Joined Dec 2013
I also used Jeff on a recent cruise and was extremely impressed with his professionalism. He called me immediately after I went online for the reservation and upon arrival after the cruise he called before we were even out of our room, as promised. We made it to the airport in plenty of time despite having an early flight. And his rates are more than competetive. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service in the Miami area.
Northern VA & DC
16,576 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Originally posted by dtman58
I also used Jeff on a recent cruise and was extremely impressed with his professionalism. He called me immediately after I went online for the reservation and upon arrival after the cruise he called before we were even out of our room, as promised. We made it to the airport in plenty of time despite having an early flight. And his rates are more than competetive. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service in the Miami area.
I am curious at the large number of new board member's who's very first post is a review of a commercial shuttle operator -- do they hand out cards asking for you to post reviews on Cruise Critic? Offer a future discount for positive reviews?

Lots of these shuttle reviewers never ever ever post again -- making some board members think that drivers are creating phony profiles and giving themselves positive reviews.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Golf! A game invented by people who think good music comes from bagpipes.
Iowa
4 Posts
Joined Dec 2013
I did receive an email after the fact that asked us to submit a review if we were satisfied with the service. No coercion or offers for any type of future discount. My review was totally voluntary.

Originally posted by JohninDC
I am curious at the large number of new board member's who's very first post is a review of a commercial shuttle operator -- do they hand out cards asking for you to post reviews on Cruise Critic? Offer a future discount for positive reviews?

Lots of these shuttle reviewers never ever ever post again -- making some board members think that drivers are creating phony profiles and giving themselves positive reviews.
Northern VA & DC
16,576 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Originally posted by dtman58
I did receive an email after the fact that asked us to submit a review if we were satisfied with the service. No coercion or offers for any type of future discount. My review was totally voluntary.
That explains some of the post -- hoping to hear how your cruise was. Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Golf! A game invented by people who think good music comes from bagpipes.