Formal night on 7-night eastern Caribbean

boogs

Was wondering when the formal night is held on a 7-night eastern Caribbean out of Miami with an itinerary of Miami, sea day, San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, sea day, sea day, and Miami. I'm guessing it's the sea day after the St. Maarten stop.

Was wondering when the formal night is held on a 7-night eastern Caribbean out of Miami with an itinerary of Miami, sea day, San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, sea day, sea day, and Miami. I'm guessing it's the sea day after the St. Maarten stop.

Hi, you sailing Reflection?

First formal night is night 2 and the second one is night 6.

Hi, you sailing Reflection?

First formal night is night 2 and the second one is night 6.

Yep, thinking about Reflection, our favorite ship. Haven't booked yet. I'm trying to plan a surprise B-day cruise for my wife's 60th - not telling her where we are going until she realizes it as we approach Reflection at the cruise terminal. I want to include a bunch of her best friends surprising her when they show up on the same cruise. Not sure how the other people will feel about formal nights, so we may want to do a specialty restaurant on those nights to simplify things. Her B-day would be on the 6th night and we would be celebrating it in Qsine, which we enjoyed twice on Reflection last October.

Yep, thinking about Reflection, our favorite ship. Haven't booked yet. I'm trying to plan a surprise B-day cruise for my wife's 60th - not telling her where we are going until she realizes it as we approach Reflection at the cruise terminal. I want to include a bunch of her best friends surprising her when they show up on the same cruise. Not sure how the other people will feel about formal nights, so we may want to do a specialty restaurant on those nights to simplify things. Her B-day would be on the 6th night and we would be celebrating it in Qsine, which we enjoyed twice on Reflection last October.

What a wonderful birthday present:)

Archived