Formal night on 7-night eastern Caribbean

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:59 AM.
San Jose, Calif
3,674 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Was wondering when the formal night is held on a 7-night eastern Caribbean out of Miami with an itinerary of Miami, sea day, San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, sea day, sea day, and Miami. I'm guessing it's the sea day after the St. Maarten stop.
Jacksonville, FL USA
47,446 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by boogs
Was wondering when the formal night is held on a 7-night eastern Caribbean out of Miami with an itinerary of Miami, sea day, San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Maarten, sea day, sea day, and Miami. I'm guessing it's the sea day after the St. Maarten stop.
Hi, you sailing Reflection?
First formal night is night 2 and the second one is night 6.
San Jose, Calif
3,674 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Originally posted by Lois R
Hi, you sailing Reflection?
First formal night is night 2 and the second one is night 6.
Yep, thinking about Reflection, our favorite ship. Haven't booked yet. I'm trying to plan a surprise B-day cruise for my wife's 60th - not telling her where we are going until she realizes it as we approach Reflection at the cruise terminal. I want to include a bunch of her best friends surprising her when they show up on the same cruise. Not sure how the other people will feel about formal nights, so we may want to do a specialty restaurant on those nights to simplify things. Her B-day would be on the 6th night and we would be celebrating it in Qsine, which we enjoyed twice on Reflection last October.
Jacksonville, FL USA
47,446 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by boogs
Yep, thinking about Reflection, our favorite ship. Haven't booked yet. I'm trying to plan a surprise B-day cruise for my wife's 60th - not telling her where we are going until she realizes it as we approach Reflection at the cruise terminal. I want to include a bunch of her best friends surprising her when they show up on the same cruise. Not sure how the other people will feel about formal nights, so we may want to do a specialty restaurant on those nights to simplify things. Her B-day would be on the 6th night and we would be celebrating it in Qsine, which we enjoyed twice on Reflection last October.
What a wonderful birthday present