Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > River Cruising

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

River Cruising Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls

Old July 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Laundry services on board - Avalon

We are traveling on Avalon Artistry II in a week - just a quick question about laundry services. Does anyone know the price per item to have things laundered? Thanks!

Ad Sponsored By
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Cool Cruiser

these prices were from an April 2012 post on cruise critic and it is quoted in Euros. I would guess that they may have gone up a bit this year but I can't say for absolute.

"Men's shirt - 4.10, Men's T-shirt - 3.50, Men's trousers/jeans - 6.20, Men's vest - 2.30, Men's underpants - 1.80, men's socks (pair) - 1.80, Handkerchief - .70, Men's Pajamas - 4.60

Woman's Blouse - 4.10, Woman's T-shirt - 3.50, Woman's skirt/trousers - 6.20, Woman's underpants - 1.80, Woman's socks - 1.80, Woman's Bra - 1.80, Woman's Nightdress - 4.60"

Considering you are spending $10,000 or more for your trip it is well worth it. The service they provide is outstanding and very prompt. Simply budget for some laundry service and you will be happy and more importantly 'fresh' for the other passangers. And it certainly beats doing your own laundry by hand in the sink at night.

Old July 13th, 2013, 08:45 AM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinda View Post
The service they provide is outstanding and very prompt. Simply budget for some laundry service and you will be happy and more importantly 'fresh' for the other passangers. And it certainly beats doing your own laundry by hand in the sink at night.
Agree with the quality of their laundry service but I prefer to do my lingerie by hand as I would not trust it to a washer and dryer.

email me here: kf95704@gmail.com