Wine tours in Paris

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:38 AM.
London, United Kingdom
133 Posts
Joined Jun 2013
Originally posted by CindyP1954
We are currently on an AMA river cruise, and want to book a winery tour when we get back to Paris. Can anyone recommend a tour for us?
But there aren't any winerys in Paris !!

You can do winetasting at various places. To go to a winery you would need to go to somewhere like Rheims (For champagne), or the Loire ( I am personally not sure whether I prefer tasting the river or the wine in that region !!).

If you can spend a few days then you can choose the wine region of France to suit your tastes and visit some lovely places in France.

I attach a link to a wine map of France

http://goeurope.about.com/od/france/...ne-regions.htm
New Zealand
111 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
We did a tour to the champagne region with O'Chateau. We had a great day visited 3 champagne houses lots of tastings and lunch. They pick up and drop off at your hotel. About 8 people on tour. I know you can do it cheaper yourself by train but we didn't want to negotiate trains etc after partaking of the wine.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
San Diego, California
5,309 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
2nd O'Chateau. http://www.o-chateau.com/o-chateau-wine-bar

Visit the wine bar if you don't want to travel.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mark

1986--West Caribbean on Fairwind; 1986--East Caribbean on Sea Princess; 1988--Bermuda on Nordic Prince; 1989--Mexico on Jubilee; 1990--East Caribbean on Sun Viking; 1992--Baja on Viking Serenade; 1994--Baja on Viking Serenade; 1995--Mexico on Regal Princess; 1995--Panama Canal on Royal Princess; 1997--Mexico on Song of America; 1998--Mediterranean on Inaugural Grand Princess; 2000--So Caribbean on Inaugural Ocean Princess b2b; 2001--Caribbean on Nordic Empress; 2001--Europe on Legend OT Seas; 2002--Panama Canal on Infinity; 2004--Transatlantic on Grand Princess; 2005--French Polynesia on Tahitian Princess; 2006--So Caribbean on Adventure OT Seas; 2007--Baltic on Jewel OT Seas; 2008--Mexico on Dawn Princess; 2009--So America on Radiance OT Seas; 2009--Mexico on Mariner OT Seas; 2010--Alaska on Radiance OT Seas; 2012--Panama Canal on Millennium; 2012--Xmas Markets Danube River Cruise on AmaLyra; 2013--Eastern Med on Reflection; 2013--Transatlantic on Reflection; 2014--Rhône River on AmaDagio; 2015--Australia/New Zealand on Solstice; 2016--Pacific Coastal on Infinity; 2017--West. Caribbean on Equinox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
332 cruising days and planning for more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~